March 11, 201214 yr So much for the UK conspiracy, at least as far as the South/Midwest placement. I think it had to have come down to them realizing Missouri or Kansas would be the #2 in the Midwest. #1s are Kentucky, Syracuse, North Carolina, Michigan State.
March 11, 201214 yr Author IU and UConn in the same bracket. But I'm sure nothing about storylines there!
March 11, 201214 yr Author Honestly, the UConn game in the second round (I refuse to call it the third round) is the scariest game to me in the entire region.
March 11, 201214 yr 2 of the last 3 teams to beat UK in UKs bracket, Cal has a lot of friends on the committee.
March 11, 201214 yr 2 of the last 3 teams to beat UK in UKs bracket, Cal has a lot of friends on the committee. Kentucky got a great bracket. Not saying UK will come out of the region, but they got a great draw IMO.
March 11, 201214 yr Author I feel better about UConn after seeing Memphis slated next to Michigan State.
March 11, 201214 yr Author I feel like Murray is low at #6 but they gave them Louisville as a concession. Also, teams are going to be upset about Iona.....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.