Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

UK fans should be pleased with their draw. As long as they play the way they are capable of playing they should make the Final Four without much worry.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How so? You just said WKU was beating UK.

 

I think it's safe to say that UConn was one team UK fans as a whole didn't want to see in the second round...

Louisville got a better draw than UK did...

 

How? UL may lose their first game.

Louisville got a better draw than UK did...

 

Agreed

I'd rather UK play Duke/Baylor than Missouri/Marquette

 

And IU just lost one of their best players for the season.

 

So much for the committee giving UK the toughest road...

I think it's safe to say that UConn was one team UK fans as a whole didn't want to see in the second round...

 

 

If Kentucky can't be UConn they don't deserve a trip to the Sweet 16. UConn may not even win their 1st game.

For Kentucky:

1st Round - Either Sean Woods or Western Ky.

2nd Round - Potential Final Four rematch vs. UCONN

3rd Round - Potential rematch with Indiana

4th Round - Potential matchup vs. Duke 20 years after Laettner's shot.

 

Plenty of storylines here.

The toughest game for UK will be UCONN, if they even make it by Iowa St.

How? UL may lose their first game.

 

Really? Duke, UConn, IU... I wouldnt be happy with that draw if I was a Cats fan. JMO.

Louisville got a better draw than UK did...

 

Agreed

 

Let's see. UK travels an hour for their 1st two games, and then goes to Catlanta. Sorry guys, not seeing it.

Really? Duke, UConn, IU... I wouldnt be happy with that draw if I was a Cats fan. JMO.

 

Why not? Personally I love the draw.

 

Additionally, Kentucky gets to play in Louisville then Catlanta.

If Kentucky can't be UConn they don't deserve a trip to the Sweet 16. UConn may not even win their 1st game.

 

I'm just saying... UConn has more than under-achieved this year. But you cant be pleased about potentially having them 2nd Round.

  • Author

I'd rather see Vanderbilt and Harvard compete in an academic competition. Lot of knowledge there.

Really? Duke, UConn, IU... I wouldnt be happy with that draw if I was a Cats fan. JMO.

 

 

They are not playing the schools traditions, just this year's teams.

I'm just saying... UConn has more than under-achieved this year. But you cant be pleased about potentially having them 2nd Round.

 

UCONN and Iowa State (30 something RPI) scare me more than IU or Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.