Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 50 Cincinnati 44

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Author

Congrats to the Cardinals!!

How high a seed do you think this pushes Louisville to?

How high a seed do you think this pushes Louisville to?

 

Maybe 4.

Congrats Cards. As a UK fan, I love seeing them represent the state well when they aren't playing us. With that said, what the heck was Cincy doing the last 25 seconds?

Lunardi had them as a 4 going into the day... Lowest scoring Big East final ever.

UC had a stretch there at the end when there was a turnover (by Wright?) & then a bad shot by Parker & then the two missed FT's (I think 3 straight possessions). Ugly game to watch. I'm curious to see how these two will be seeded. I would think UL went from 6-7 range to 4-5 range. And maybe UC from 8-9 range to probably a 6-7.

Congrats to the Cards. You could tell both teams were pretty gassed, and it showed in an overally sloppy game on both sides. Either way UL played a better game and deserved the win. Great run by UC, but it just wasn't their night...

I'm thinking UL is a 4 but if the commitee gave them the last 3 I wouldn't be shocked. I'm with Clyde though I think they're a 4.

Congrats to UL... Cats gave everything they had, which considering the effort they put out to get to Saturday, wasn't much. Missed FT and tough D by LOuisville did them in. May get a 7, but I see an 8 seed for UC, maybe a 4 or 5 for UL.

Pretty sure UC is at worst a 7 and might get a 6. I know I wouldn't want to be the 2 seed looking at them in the 2nd round...

Not a bad year for Ky College Basketball teams so far!

 

Kentucky won the SEC regular season and is in the finals of the SEC tourney

Murray State won both the regular season and OVC tourney

Louisville won the Big East Tourney

Western Kentucky won the Sub Belt Tourney.

Really enjoying tonight. Enjoying it so much I can't really put together a good post tonight. Go Cards.

Not taking anything away from UL but UC had a tough way to go and beat (I think) the 2 best teams in the BE. They just ran out of gas. Congrats to UL. Here is to 4 conf champs from the bluegrass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.