Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 50 Cincinnati 44

Featured Replies

Congrats to the Cards. You could tell both teams were pretty gassed, and it showed in an overally sloppy game on both sides. Either way UL played a better game and deserved the win. Great run by UC, but it just wasn't their night...

 

 

Isn't that the way last year's final was played as well?

Not taking anything away from UL but UC had a tough way to go and beat (I think) the 2 best teams in the BE. They just ran out of gas. Congrats to UL. Here is to 4 conf champs from the bluegrass.

 

Don't count your eggs yet.

Where oh where is my buddy Jim Schue, and others that claim that Pitino is done? You still think the Cards aren't capable of making a run?

Where oh where is my buddy Jim Schue, and others that claim that Pitino is done? You still think the Cards aren't capable of making a run?

 

I'm not one of "them". But I'm here to say WOOT! And what about Peyton Siva....tournament MVP? Huh? Where are all the people who have been giving him nine kinds of hell? Peyton had a rough year and many Cards fan placed the blame squarely on his shoulders. Dieng is developing into great player as well. This has been a year of challenges for this team, and it's coach. I could NOT be prouder to say that I'm probably more proud of this team's Tourney Championship than I've ever been of any other team's success at any point! I'm so excited for them! They work hard, even in their losses. GO CARDS!

Siva spurred the Cards, no doubt. But, I still think he makes too many ill-advised plays with ball and silly fouls, and his outside shooting is too inconsistent. Those might just be slight imperfections in a beautiful diamond, however. When he is on, he clearly is tough to guard and can bother the heck out of you defensively.

What's up with the Big East this year, scoring-wise?? A 50-44 "Championship" game? I see high school teams blistered on here for scores like this.

Very happy that the Cards won and I never thought they would. I can admit that I was one of the people bashing Siva earlier on. His play has done a 720 since the start of the Big East tournament and their overall play as a team has gotten much better too. I truly didn't think they would make the run that they did, but am very happy about it. Hopefully it will carry over in to the tournament.

Where oh where is my buddy Jim Schue, and others that claim that Pitino is done? You still think the Cards aren't capable of making a run?

 

I don't think Louisville is capable of making a run.

I don't think Louisville is capable of making a run.

 

It will depend on the matchups, of course, but I could see them in the Sweet 16. Is that considered a run? Winning a couple ogf games??

Pretty sure UC is at worst a 7 and might get a 6. I know I wouldn't want to be the 2 seed looking at them in the 2nd round...

 

I see them matched up with Duke in that game...and I hate it.

I don't think Louisville is capable of making a run.

 

 

Why?

Why?

 

Mostly due to their inability to consistently score the basketball.

Mostly due to their inability to consistently score the basketball.

 

100% agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.