Hell is Hot!

I've used this afew times because I need to drive home this point. I am propted by the Holy Spirit to do this. Hell is a hot place and eternity is a very long time. For the unbelievers, what if I'm right and you are wrong...What have you lost and I have gained? If you are right and I'm wrong, well we are just equal.

Don Piper is a preacher who dies in a horrible car wreck in Texas and came back 90 m inutes later. he told his story in a book. he had a wife and tewo kids, when he came out of his coma he was so deperssed because he was sent back to earth and left heaven..."I didn't care about my family I just wanted to get back there."

here is the scripture...Luke 16:19-31..A rich man was having a great life, and a beggar was around and gotr the crumbs after the dogs...Well both men dies and the Rich man found himself in torment and could see the beggar in comfort. The rich man wanted to have some comfort but was not gonna get any, but asked if the beggar could go back and warn his brothers of this place..They said NO, you and your chance and so do they"..

What if I'm right and you are wrong...Jesus himself told this story.. Jesus was also seen on earth by others whom wrote about him who did not write in the Bible.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see what the Bible says, but man we are talking about the whole new testament. But, I am retired, so...But look at rewards in heaven and Jesus said we must have our name written in the book of Life to enter heaven, If a Catholic person's name is there they go just as I do. I had apreacher who got so mad at me during our radio debate he Yelled.."YOU ARE A BAPTIST AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!

I made a vow I said Larry, you will never tell a person where they are going after they die..(we all do die thanks to Adam/Eve) That was over 8/9 years ago. So, I just let the Bible speak because I'm not the judge. But to answer your question Pot stirrer junior, :lol: yes if they have followed the pattern that Jesus has laid out.

Lets see what the Bible says, but man we are talking about the whole new testament. But, I am retired, so...But look at rewards in heaven and Jesus said we must have our name written in the book of Life to enter heaven, If a Catholic person's name is there they go just as I do. I had apreacher who got so mad at me during our radio debate he Yelled.."YOU ARE A BAPTIST AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELL!

I made a vow I said Larry, you will never tell a person where they are going after they die..(we all do die thanks to Adam/Eve) That was over 8/9 years ago. So, I just let the Bible speak because I'm not the judge. But to answer your question Pot stirrer junior, :lol: yes if they have followed the pattern that Jesus has laid out.

How literally do you take the Old Testament, particularly the Pentateuch?

I view it completely differently. I see it as if I'm right and you're wrong, you most certainly will have a ton of answering to do for your judgemental ways, where as I'll be greeted with open arms.

In your opinion, how does one make it to Heaven?

I posted this thread in the Religion section, not sure why it came over here? But I'd like to know the reason, I want to make sure it gets seen my the majority of people. I'll wait for a reply before I say anymore.

First of all, according to the records, you posted it in this forum. Secondly, this is the "Hot" topics forum. :lol:

You don't think Catholics are Christians, do you?
It really bugs me when someone suggests that one group or another is "going to Hell" because of their particular faith. While Larry and I (as well as others) have had some strong debates on here over denominational differences, he has never told me I was going to Hell, and I don't get that from what he has said here either.

As I see it, the Lord created his world as an amazingly diverse place. It seems reasonable then, that he also created many paths to reach Him, and as many expressions of worship to do so. I think He sets each of us on a particular religious path and expects us to follow it faithfully. When we find our brothers and sisters wandering along the way, we might encourage them to join our particular path, but in no way should we (nor do we have a right to) judge either these wandering souls or those followin other paths to God. Faith is a grand tapestry, in my view of the world, and I suspect it pleases God that each of us love, praise and serve Him in our own special way.

Edited by Birdsfan

It is not a matter of what denomination you are. There are people going to hell out of all denominations.
I wanted to like this too, but it just didn't fit "liking someone going to Hell" But I get what you are meaning. Matthew 7:21

I have a story I'll share soon, Mama asleep (I need to get a lighted keyboard they have at Staples for $75.00) . Its a sad but I have a question from it.