Hell is Hot!

Just so we're clear, you believe everything in the Bible is 100% truth?

I do. And if you don't, then I can understand our differences. And some will say, "that's awfully judgemental". And I don't mean it that way at all. We are simply not going to see eye to eye on the issue.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGREE!!!

In truth you need to, both accept Christ and his teachings, as well as do good works out of love for God. While it's true that Christ died to redeem us, just sitting around saying "I believe Christ saved me" won't get you anywhere. God wants us to be His instruments of peace and love on earth. He put each of us here for a purpose, and we give our praise and thanks to Him by doing what he commands of us.

Did you see my last post. I thought I clarified what I was "trying" to say. :idunno:

I did. And your posts seems to say that an atheist or pagan will have an opportunity at the pearly gates to plead his case, a tougher sell. That's possibly the worst theology I've seen. IF you didn't intend that, then I apologize.

I did. And your posts seems to say that an atheist or pagan will have an opportunity at the pearly gates to plead his case, a tougher sell. That's possibly the worst theology I've seen. IF you didn't intend that, then I apologize.
I was being sarcastic...or trying to anyway. :cool:

If you don't then it becomes yours or my Christianity and not Jesus' Christianity.

The Bible wasn't written by Jesus either, so it's really not "Jesus' Christianity" as you say. It's an interpretation. If it were "Jesus' Christianity", then there wouldn't be different versions and accounts of the same events from various "authors".

The Bible wasn't written by Jesus either, so it's really not "Jesus' Christianity" as you say. It's an interpretation. If it were "Jesus' Christianity", then there wouldn't be different versions and accounts of the same events from various "authors".

Wow. So, how do you view the bible? Some true? Some not? I'm asking because I want to know, not throwing stones.

The bible is God's words written by men told to them by God himself. It is true and factual. It is NOT an interpretation. The bible is the most studied and talked about book in history. People through out time have tried to disprove it but to no avail. Your argument is one that has been used time and time again but it still does not prove that the bible is false or not God's words.

Edited by nWo

Then thank your lucky stars you all happened to be born in the Christian United States of America -- if not, every single one of you would be destined to Hell.

A Christian United States is not what has saved me from going to hell. It is the grace and mercy of God and what Jesus done on Golgatha. He died so that I can live. He went to hell and snatched the keys to my life from the devil. He rose on the third and appointed day with all power in his hand. I know where I'm going no matter what anyone says.