Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newport has two solid running backs in Jackson and Martin along side a solid QB in Davis. If they get into the passing game Keating is very dangerous. I think a very interesting match up.

I I think the difference in this game is the strength of schedule. It appears the Juggs have had much stronger competition.

I I think the difference in this game is the strength of schedule. It appears the Juggs have had much stronger competition.

I agree. Newport played NCC very well until the 4thQ. But this will be a good test for Newport. This game is for the second seed in the district. I hope its a back and fourth type of game.

I agree. Newport played NCC very well until the 4thQ. But this will be a good test for Newport. This game is for the second seed in the district. I hope its a back and fourth type of game.

So are you saying that Lloyd or Newport has no chance against Beechwood?

So are you saying that Lloyd or Newport has no chance against Beechwood?

Anything could happen in sports, but I don't think Lloyd or Newport can get the job done. Beechwood's 2-4 record is very deceiving. They have a tough schedule. A lot of folks thought Highlands would beat Connor.

Anything could happen in sports, but I don't think Lloyd or Newport can get the job done. Beechwood's 2-4 record is very deceiving. They have a tough schedule. A lot of folks thought Highlands would beat Connor.

Well I definitely see your point but as far as Lloyd goes I believe they have a shot to win that game.

If I am not mistaken, you now play within your district first before moving on. so the first two rounds are within your district.

I’m not quite sure on that. Maybe a Moderator could help us out on this. Are you going to the game?