Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A #9 Lloyd Memorial at 2A #10 Newport Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup? 25 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Lloyd Memorial
      72%
    • Newport
      28%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this district matchup? This is also a 2A top 10 showdown. Lloyd Memorial sits at 4-2 while Newport sits at 5-1 on the season.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good game but I think Lloyd gets the win. I think Theil will be back in action this week.

I think this will be a fun game. Newport wins, 21-14.

  • Author

Interested in this matchup.

Interested in this matchup.

 

I think it will be. I don’t no much about Newport this year besides a nice solid running back. Other than that I have no clue.

Newport has two solid running backs in Jackson and Martin along side a solid QB in Davis. If they get into the passing game Keating is very dangerous. I think a very interesting match up.

Newport has two solid running backs in Jackson and Martin along side a solid QB in Davis. If they get into the passing game Keating is very dangerous. I think a very interesting match up.

I I think the difference in this game is the strength of schedule. It appears the Juggs have had much stronger competition.

I I think the difference in this game is the strength of schedule. It appears the Juggs have had much stronger competition.

 

I agree. Newport played NCC very well until the 4thQ. But this will be a good test for Newport. This game is for the second seed in the district. I hope its a back and fourth type of game.

I agree. Newport played NCC very well until the 4thQ. But this will be a good test for Newport. This game is for the second seed in the district. I hope its a back and fourth type of game.

 

So are you saying that Lloyd or Newport has no chance against Beechwood?

So are you saying that Lloyd or Newport has no chance against Beechwood?

 

Anything could happen in sports, but I don't think Lloyd or Newport can get the job done. Beechwood's 2-4 record is very deceiving. They have a tough schedule. A lot of folks thought Highlands would beat Connor.

Anything could happen in sports, but I don't think Lloyd or Newport can get the job done. Beechwood's 2-4 record is very deceiving. They have a tough schedule. A lot of folks thought Highlands would beat Connor.

Well I definitely see your point but as far as Lloyd goes I believe they have a shot to win that game.

Well I definitely see your point but as far as Lloyd goes I believe they have a shot to win that game.

 

I hope both beat them. It would be nice to see Lloyd-Newport game in the second round of the playoffs.

I hope both beat them. It would be nice to see Lloyd-Newport game in the second round of the playoffs.

I hear you but wouldn’t that be the third round?

I hear you but wouldn’t that be the third round?

 

If I am not mistaken, you now play within your district first before moving on. so the first two rounds are within your district.

If I am not mistaken, you now play within your district first before moving on. so the first two rounds are within your district.

I’m not quite sure on that. Maybe a Moderator could help us out on this. Are you going to the game?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.