Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you but wouldn’t that be the third round?

If I am not mistaken, you now play within your district first before moving on. so the first two rounds are within your district.

This is correct. First two rounds are in dustrict. That means 2 seed plays 3 seed in round 1. Yes, round 1. In a district like this one winning the district top seed is very important.

So what teams would Lloyd’s district be playing in the third round?

That is where the new KHSAA RPI comes in. Round 3 the 4 teams on the east side of the state will be matched up by RPI, 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. Same on the west side if the state. Round 4, the 4 remaining teams in the entire state are matched up by RPI.

That is where the new KHSAA RPI comes in. Round 3 the 4 teams on the east side of the state will be matched up by RPI, 1 vs 4 and 2 vs 3. Same on the west side if the state. Round 4, the 4 remaining teams in the entire state are matched up by RPI.

Thank you Sir.

I’m not quite sure on that. Maybe a Moderator could help us out on this. Are you going to the game?

Not a moderator, but in first 2 rounds of playoffs now you play your district. 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3 week 1. Winners week 2.

Saw Lloyd get shutout by a talented, but young Scott Team. Don’t think either of those teams beat Beechwood. Until someone knocks the big dog off the porch, they own the district IMO.

Not a moderator, but in first 2 rounds of playoffs now you play your district. 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3 week 1. Winners week 2.

Saw Lloyd get shutout by a talented, but young Scott Team. Don’t think either of those teams beat Beechwood. Until someone knocks the big dog off the porch, they own the district IMO.

First year ever in the district does not make them the owners. As far as Scott goes Lloyd had more yards but gave up 10 turnovers in that game.

First year ever in the district does not make them the owners. As far as Scott goes Lloyd had more yards but gave up 10 turnovers in that game.

All I’m saying is until Holy Cross, Lloyd, or Newport beat beechwood, they own this district. Their state titles and strength of schedules year in and year out make it a non conversation, first year in district or not. I’ve seen all teams in this district play. This is the year to take a shot at the Tigers. We will see what happens next few weeks, starting tomorrow.

All I’m saying is until Holy Cross, Lloyd, or Newport beat beechwood, they own this district. Their state titles and strength of schedules year in and year out make it a non conversation, first year in district or not. I’ve seen all teams in this district play. This is the year to take a shot at the Tigers. We will see what happens next few weeks, starting tomorrow.

It’s always a conversation until they play.