Portland 140 Denver 137 (4 OT)

I suppose I’m in the minority, but just like the call at the end of the Virginia-Texas Tech game, if a player knocks the ball out your hand you retain possession.

Even if it is off the offensive player?

Even if it is off the offensive player?

If I hold a ball in my hands, and someone knocks or punches it out, I will be last to touch it. For the entire history of basketball that has been out on the defender. Except in today’s game during replay situations.

If that happens with 2:01 left in the fourth the offense gets it back and the call is not even questioned by anyone.

If I hold a ball in my hands, and someone knocks or punches it out, I will be last to touch it. For the entire history of basketball that has been out on the defender. Except in today’s game during replay situations.

If that happens with 2:01 left in the fourth the offense gets it back and the call is not even questioned by anyone.

I'm with Mack. If a defender knocks a ball out of my right hand but my finger is super slo mo'ed and is on the ball a split second longer, the defender knocked it out and it is my ball.