Russell 57 George Rogers Clark 46

Statement win for the Lady Devils over a team previously ranked #2 in the state.

Anyone have any details? I'd love to know how this one unfolded.

We have some players hurt. I know Igo didn't play. Bell did not play last game either and was questionable tonight. That is a lot of offense to be missing and also their defense.

Center, Bell and PG, Igo did not play. They didn't play against Danville, plus we had Harrison out and got beat by 10 without 66%of our offense. We need to get healthy. Big tourney in Tenn after Christmas.

Who is Center, I don't see a center listed on the roster? Are you talking about the position? If you're talking about Maleaha Bell she is listed as a forward.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

Center, Bell and PG, Igo did not play. They didn't play against Danville, plus we had Harrison out and got beat by 10 without 66%of our offense. We need to get healthy. Big tourney in Tenn after Christmas.

It'd be nice to know that Russell beat GRC at full strength. But even if that's not the case, it's still good to get a win over a quality program.

Hopefully you all can get healthy soon and find your winning form again.

Stats for the game:

GR CLARK 5 22 6 13 — 46

RUSSELL 22 10 15 10 — 57

George Rogers Clark (46) — J. Flowers 11, Wilson 1, T. Flowers 7, Byars 7, Harrison 13, A. Gray 1, Anderson 7, T. Gray, Berry. 3-Pt. FG: 3 (Harrison 2, Anderson). FT: 16-26. Fouls: 14.

Russell (57) — Ross 21, Blevins 3, Hill 10, Sanders 16, Steele 7, Morris, Jachimczuk, Arthur. 3-Pt. FG: 3 (Ross 3). FT: 4-11. Fouls: 16.