Campbell County 79 Lloyd 42 (Scrimmage)

The game was closer than appeared. Lloyd seemed to have a sub schedule set coming into the game. Campbell played a more of the starters longer and made big runs. Plus Darrien Jackson played very little. I think starter against starter Campbell would have won but not a blowout as it was in scrimmage. It looks like Lloyd will play 7 kids 3 of which is sophomores that will grow immensely by years end. Plus Campbell Co is a damn good team no shame in falling to them.

Great point. I agree with you that's all that matters, but I was talking along the lines of LexCath tourney, KOB, etc. that gives their student-athletes more exposure?

Both of those events are invite only. Which means maybe it isn't Campbell County's choice to play in those events you mentioned. I'm surprised KOB hasn't invited them considering their success but it seems like they go with teams that have Division I players over a successful TEAM. Although, the KOB did go with Spencer County this year so maybe I'm wrong. But, history has shown it to be more the way I described.