3. Mayfield

4. Highlands

5. Frederick Douglass

6. Male

7. South Warren

8. Christian Academy-Louisville

9. Boyle County

10. Trinity

St. Xavier and Bowling Green get back into top 20.

Manual rated #20 in 6A.

Fulton Co #4 in 1A.

I post these for entertainment purposes. See link above to find your favorite team.

Why do they hate Male??

I believe because of not beating Western and Doss by enough. One flaw I see in this system is if you show mercy on weaker opponents it will hurt your rating. They only beat terrible Western by 43 and terrible Doss by 50.

Edited by Tigerpride94
Left out couple of words.

Why do they hate Male??

I believe because of not beating Western and Doss by enough. One flaw I see in this system is if you show mercy on weaker opponents it will hurt your rating. They only beat terrible Western by 43 and terrible Doss by 50.

It isn't "hate" or the margin of victory. It is the fact that Male has played those two teams. Those two really hurt Male's strength of schedule. Same reason Butler is #20.

An easy example of how these rankings work is Trinity since have only two games against KY competition. Add 65 to J-Town’s rating and then subtract 14 from Male’s rating. Add the two and then divide by two and that will come out to 120 for Trinity’s rating. That’s how it works for every game a team has played then averaged. Simple system that uses margin of loss/victory and strength of schedule.

An easy example of how these rankings work is Trinity since have only two games against KY competition. Add 65 to J-Town’s rating and then subtract 14 from Male’s rating. Add the two and then divide by two and that will come out to 120 for Trinity’s rating. That’s how it works for every game a team has played then averaged. Simple system that uses margin of loss/victory and strength of schedule.

And with this year being what I would describe as an anomaly the Litkenhous Ratings are a lost ball in tall weeds.

I definitely agree with your opening post @Tigerpride94 these are great for entertainment purposes.