Bengals 30 Bears 27 (Pre-Season)

I thought both the 1st team offense and defense looked very good for this time of year and the vanilla stuff teams do. Depth is going to be a problem if this is any indication, especially at LB and QB. Barkley had the 1st team O-line in on his first series and he did not look good. Overall, I'll take it, albeit a meaningless Preseason game.

I thought both the 1st team offense and defense looked very good for this time of year and the vanilla stuff teams do. Depth is going to be a problem if this is any indication, especially at LB and QB. Barkley had the 1st team O-line in on his first series and he did not look good. Overall, I'll take it, albeit a meaningless Preseason game.

I actually for the first time in probably forever I like the depth at LB.

Aa for backup qb. Barkley better look better next game. The Bengals have always been high on Driskell. So as long as Driskell keeps looking the part. I wouldn't be surprised if he became the backup. He has been impressive the last two pre seasons.

Aa for backup qb. Barkley better look better next game. The Bengals have always been high on Driskell. So as long as Driskell keeps looking the part. I wouldn't be surprised if he became the backup. He has been impressive the last two pre seasons.

Didn’t see your post in this thread yet so disregard the post in the update thread. I agree with your assessment on Driskel. I was just kind of perplexed as why he was not the 1st QB to replace Dalton last night. Barkley is clearly not the guy. If they don’t think Driskel can be the backup then they have to be looking at other options to bring in this morning.

Didn’t see your post in this thread yet so disregard the post in the update thread. I agree with your assessment on Driskel. I was just kind of perplexed as why he was not the 1st QB to replace Dalton last night. Barkley is clearly not the guy. If they don’t think Driskel can be the backup then they have to be looking at other options to bring in this morning.

I been to about 4 practices. In practice Barkley has looked the part. However I feel like Driskell has more upside. So if Dalton were to go out. I feel like Driskell could fit in well with the first team.

I know it is a 1st preseason game, but they could not cover the TE at all when the 2nd's were in. They lost both leverage and space.

I agree Driskell looks better, but he was against third strings, but we see what we see and he looked better. He is a gunslinger, though. I like that. Barkley throws a great looking ball, but man he wasn't close on some throws.

What did everyone think of Tate? I saw Tate #19 and I thought Brandon was back.

The lovely lady asked me just that. When did they get Brandon Tate back? Auden Tate looked pretty darn good. I would like to see him get meaningful reps with at least 2nd stringers. He looks lie the real deal, though. Kinda' Chris Henry like in size and going after the ball.

The lovely lady asked me just that. When did they get Brandon Tate back? Auden Tate looked pretty darn good. I would like to see him get meaningful reps with at least 2nd stringers. He looks lie the real deal, though. Kinda' Chris Henry like in size and going after the ball.

Yep only thing he doesnt have is Chris Henry's speed. Which is why he fell to the 7th round.

Yep only thing he doesnt have is Chris Henry's speed. Which is why he fell to the 7th round.

People forget just how talented Chris Henry was. That receiving room in in the mid 2000's was ridiculously good. Ocho, TJ, Henry. Those dudes could ball.

People forget just how talented Chris Henry was. That receiving room in in the mid 2000's was ridiculously good. Ocho, TJ, Henry. Those dudes could ball.

Yep! 2006 if they dont blow the snap against Denver or miss the kick against the Steelers. I would have loved their chances in the playoffs. A misconception is Palmer wasnt the same after his knee injury. 2006 Palmer had an amazing season still. The elbow injury in 2008 is what changed Palmer the most.

Also losing Chris Henry first to his broken arm and then his death in 2009. Really hurt the passing offense. When Palmer had him in 2009, Palmer and the offense looked good and main reason they swept the division. Once they lost Henry that year, the passing game disappeared because the Ocho Cinco was starting to lose a step.