Pirates at Reds (7/20 - 7/22)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Sheldon

‏Verified account @m_sheldon

Bailey will return to #reds rotation Tuesday. Romano available out of bullpen for next couple of days. Possible he might start Weds if not used in relief. Castillo starts Monday

:ohbrother:

Mark Sheldon

‏Verified account @m_sheldon

Bailey will return to #reds rotation Tuesday. Romano available out of bullpen for next couple of days. Possible he might start Weds if not used in relief. Castillo starts Monday

:ohbrother:

If short trigger Riggy wasnt the manager Id consider a 6 man rotation for a while, give the young arms rest the remainder of the year.

BTW they should just call tonights game now, it aint happening.

If short trigger Riggy wasnt the manager Id consider a 6 man rotation for a while, give the young arms rest the remainder of the year.

BTW they should just call tonights game now, it aint happening.

Tomorrow doesn’t look great either.

Why should Homer?

Flip a coin. One is as bad as the other. With Homer, we do have several years of success. With Sal, we don't have any extended success yet to cause us to believe he can be a capable MLB starter.

On this team with no playoff hopes, I am good with giving Homer 4 or 5 starts to show me he is back while giving Sal a chance to step back and try to find something that will help him move forward.

Flip a coin. One is as bad as the other. With Homer, we do have several years of success. With Sal, we don't have any extended success yet to cause us to believe he can be a capable MLB starter.

On this team with no playoff hopes, I am good with giving Homer 4 or 5 starts to show me he is back while giving Sal a chance to step back and try to find something that will help him move forward.

Believe it or not at current Romano's stats are better than Disco's. That last outing killed Disco.