Bengals Front Office

Bengals front office employee interviewed and said guard is not a high value postion lol.

Okay, so rank these positions on offense:

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

They can't all be "high value" -- you have to understand the point Duke was making. He, by the way, isn't some "front office employee". I can give you his phone number if you'd like to talk to him, I'm sure there is much he can learn from you about building an NFL roster.

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

They can't all be "high value" -- you have to understand the point Duke was making. He, by the way, isn't some "front office employee". I can give you his phone number if you'd like to talk to him, I'm sure there is much he can learn from you about building an NFL roster.

He also said Andy Dalton is the best qb in the NFL!

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

I agree with this 100%. I also don’t think he should have said that. Yeah obviously Guard isn’t as valuable a position as skill positions or OT’s, but when the offensive line as a whole was the biggest weakness on the offense last year and is the biggest source of frustration for the fans two years in a row I think it’s in really poor taste to come out with a statement like that.

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

I don't want his number the Bengals proved they are clueless when they cut 3 draft picks last year. Oh yea one has a Superbowl ring now.

I don't want his number the Bengals proved they are clueless when they cut 3 draft picks last year. Oh yea one has a Superbowl ring now.

Wait, so Duke Tobin identified a kicker in the draft that ended up winning a Super Bowl -- but is clueless? He didn't make the decision for who won the Kicking job, but it seems like you think he is brilliant for identifying such a great kicker coming out of college.

Right?

Wait, so Duke Tobin identified a kicker in the draft that ended up winning a Super Bowl -- but is clueless? He didn't make the decision for who won the Kicking job, but it seems like you think he is brilliant for identifying such a great kicker coming out of college.

Right?

Bengals cut him which is stupid. Why waste a draft pick if you are going to cut them or never play them(AJ McCarron).