Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Front Office

Featured Replies

Bengals front office employee interviewed and said guard is not a high value postion lol.

I could have told you that when they Zietler go. They clearly think guards are a commodity.

  • Author
I could have told you that when they Zietler go. They clearly think guards are a commodity.

 

Yea but after the season they had I would think they would think differently now.

Yea but after the season they had I would think they would think differently now.

You’re trying to apply common sense to a team and a front office group that clearly has none.

Bengals front office employee interviewed and said guard is not a high value postion lol.

Okay, so rank these positions on offense:

 

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

 

They can't all be "high value" -- you have to understand the point Duke was making. He, by the way, isn't some "front office employee". I can give you his phone number if you'd like to talk to him, I'm sure there is much he can learn from you about building an NFL roster.

  • Author
Okay, so rank these positions on offense:

 

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

 

They can't all be "high value" -- you have to understand the point Duke was making. He, by the way, isn't some "front office employee". I can give you his phone number if you'd like to talk to him, I'm sure there is much he can learn from you about building an NFL roster.

 

He also said Andy Dalton is the best qb in the NFL!

He also said Andy Dalton is the best qb in the NFL!

 

No he didn't. He said Andy had played at a high level in the past. You're either making that up or you have a very selective memory.

Okay, so rank these positions on offense:

 

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

 

They can't all be "high value" -- you have to understand the point Duke was making. He, by the way, isn't some "front office employee". I can give you his phone number if you'd like to talk to him, I'm sure there is much he can learn from you about building an NFL roster.

I agree with this 100%. I also don’t think he should have said that. Yeah obviously Guard isn’t as valuable a position as skill positions or OT’s, but when the offensive line as a whole was the biggest weakness on the offense last year and is the biggest source of frustration for the fans two years in a row I think it’s in really poor taste to come out with a statement like that.

  • Author
Okay, so rank these positions on offense:

 

QB

RB

WR

TE

LT

RT

G

C

 

They can't all be "high value" -- you have to understand the point Duke was making. He, by the way, isn't some "front office employee". I can give you his phone number if you'd like to talk to him, I'm sure there is much he can learn from you about building an NFL roster.

 

I don't want his number the Bengals proved they are clueless when they cut 3 draft picks last year. Oh yea one has a Superbowl ring now.

I don't want his number the Bengals proved they are clueless when they cut 3 draft picks last year. Oh yea one has a Superbowl ring now.

 

Wait, so Duke Tobin identified a kicker in the draft that ended up winning a Super Bowl -- but is clueless? He didn't make the decision for who won the Kicking job, but it seems like you think he is brilliant for identifying such a great kicker coming out of college.

 

Right?

  • Author
Wait, so Duke Tobin identified a kicker in the draft that ended up winning a Super Bowl -- but is clueless? He didn't make the decision for who won the Kicking job, but it seems like you think he is brilliant for identifying such a great kicker coming out of college.

 

Right?

 

Bengals cut him which is stupid. Why waste a draft pick if you are going to cut them or never play them(AJ McCarron).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.