BGP Weather Twitter page

nWo

Everyone can now follow bgp.com weather for weather information and alerts during severe weather events on twitter. This is to attempt to get information out as fast as possible to our members about alerts, watches or warnings. We will still have a more detailed analysis of weather events on here.

If you don't have at witter account you can sign up for one here.

Search for bgp.come weather

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone can now follow bgp.com weather for weather information and alerts during severe weather events on twitter. This is to attempt to get information out as fast as possible to our members about alerts, watches or warnings. We will still have a more detailed analysis of weather events on here.

If you don't have at witter account you can sign up for one here.

Search for bgp.come weather

You have done a great job on BGP and Twitter. I appreciate your work and follow your updates. Keep up the good work.

You have done a great job on BGP and Twitter. I appreciate your work and follow your updates. Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much. The severe weather yesterday in Bowling Green had me a little nervous. A funnel cloud passed close to where my son and daughter live. I think it passed right between their houses.They live a couple a miles apart. Also, I found out this morning that another family member did have some damage at their house in NW Warren Co. The best thing is they are all safe.

Thank you very much. The severe weather yesterday in Bowling Green had me a little nervous. A funnel cloud passed close to where my son and daughter live. I think it passed right between their houses.They live a couple a miles apart. Also, I found out this morning that another family member did have some damage at their house in NW Warren Co. The best thing is they are all safe.

Your work and posts matter. Thanks again. I’m a poor man’s weather buff and look for your posts when impending weather is upon us. Much respect and many thanks. Your posts are important.