Dixie Heights 64 Notre Dame 46

Hats off to Dixie for pulling their starters early and playing their full bench. Can’t say I saw their opponent do the same. I would feel with the way the current season has gone for Notre Dame giving others a chance to get some experience would be very valuable. Seemed to me that they only played about 7 players until very late in the 4th quarter, didn’t really understand that, but I guess there was a reason.

Good luck to the lady red colonels in the districts and regionals.

For the girls on the floor for NDA at the end of the game, this was their last organized basketball game ever. Surely you can appreciate that and regarding getting some “valuable” experience, it would have been equal to their freshman and JV games.

The underclassmen at NDA will be just fine with or without the “valuable” experience of playing the last few minutes of this game.

Hats off to Dixie and good luck as you begin tournament play.

For the girls on the floor for NDA at the end of the game, this was their last organized basketball game ever. Surely you can appreciate that and regarding getting some “valuable” experience, it would have been equal to their freshman and JV games.

The underclassmen at NDA will be just fine with or without the “valuable” experience of playing the last few minutes of this game.

Hats off to Dixie and good luck as you begin tournament play.

I was glad to see all 6 seniors playing last night. This was a rough season for NDA Basketball (7-21).

7/21 is a tough season, I too am happy to see the Seniors play it out. Great group of girls. I have a lot of respect for their hard play through a tough season. Most likely one more game before it ends. Hopefully there will be a lot of cheers to go along with their tears as it ends.