13. Mercy

14. George Rogers Clark

15. Conner

16. Anderson County

17. Simon Kenton

18. Manual

19. Shelby Valley

20. Harlan County

Hard to argue with this top 20 in my opinion. Again, nice job JJ!

Looks like CC climbed a tad to the chagrin of Male it would appear. Male is the certainly the real deal and playing great basketball. Mercer was just crazy red hot in that game kind of like SHA was all weekend.

Only a few teams I am not too familiar with via South Warren & Scott County. Hear great things about both though. Murray also appears to be back in same great form as last year.

Looks like GRC is coming back to life? They had really nice win over higher ranked Lincoln ... but then had (what I consider) a bad loss vs Manual in the LIT.

My opinion (like a number of other posters here) is that SHA & Mercer are the top 2 teams via the blood, schedule, carnage, record, tradition, etc to prove it. On the other hand, would have imagined VERY FEW would have guessed Mercer to win the Big Dance last year. This year is even CRAZIER than last year. No offense to SHA, but (I think) Butler was MUCH the heavier favorite last year than either SHA or Mercer are this year.

This year's tourney is SO WIDE OPEN ... whomever wants to jump up and grab it will bring home the hardware!