13. Mercy

14. George Rogers Clark

15. Conner

16. Manual

17. Eastern

18. Anderson County

19. Harlan County

20. Simon Kenton

I'm confused how Campbell County was dropped to 6th in the state after an overtime loss at Highlands. The Lady Camels have already beaten Male head to head. They beat South Warren at their place and South Warren beat Murray.

Male has 5 losses compared to CCHS's 2. Can someone explain how this makes sense?

C'mon C-dad ... not that hard to see the drop to 6th particularly when you bring Male into the conversation. A-L-L 5 losses for Male are to teams either ranked in the TOP 20 in the State of KY or Nationally Ranked via Westlake of Atlanta and Riverdale, Tenn which has been ranked #1 in the country at times ... and Male gave them a ***Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post*** game last week!

CC has only 2 losses and to some teams that have been ranked nationally -- good job! Unfortunately, Highlands is one of those "bad" losses that is a ding to a team's "body of work" as the NCAA likes to state. Highlands has a nice team and came with a great game plan and got a "W" at home which (arguably) M-A-D-E their year. Only reason I mention "bad" loss is Highlands isn't ranked in any poll that I have seen.

Before you get too upset ... the record will demonstrate I have been cheering for the Camels all year. Still gonna try and check out the CC @ SHA game schedule permitting.

If the Camels learned nothing else in the Highlands game the lesson they had better grasp is that what comes with flirting with #1 ... is a big, loud, colorful BULLSEYE on your back! Go Camels!

C'mon C-dad ... not that hard to see the drop to 6th particularly when you bring Male into the conversation. A-L-L 5 losses for Male are to teams either ranked in the TOP 20 in the State of KY or Nationally Ranked via Westlake of Atlanta and Riverdale, Tenn which has been ranked #1 in the country at times ... and Male gave them a ***Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post******Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post*** game last week!

CC has only 2 losses and to some teams that have been ranked nationally -- good job! Unfortunately, Highlands is one of those "bad" losses that is a ding to a team's "body of work" as the NCAA likes to state. Highlands has a nice team and came with a great game plan and got a "W" at home which (arguably) M-A-D-E their year. Only reason I mention "bad" loss is Highlands isn't ranked in any poll that I have seen.

Before you get too upset ... the record will demonstrate I have been cheering for the Camels all year. Still gonna try and check out the CC @ SHA game schedule permitting.

If the Camels learned nothing else in the Highlands game the lesson they had better grasp is that what comes with flirting with #1 ... is a big, loud, colorful BULLSEYE on your back! Go Camels!

Sorry but not buying that.... Yes Male has 5 "good losses" in your view... but one of those was to CC.... they have a better record and beat them straight up.....

But if that's not enough.... let's look at quality wins... how many does Male have? 4 or 5 - maybe....CC has about 6-7 over KY top 20 and out of state powerhouses

Now....I wouldn't call myself a camel fan and i think they lose in a couple weeks to SHA.... but that's beside the point..... no way that loss should drop them below a team they beat head to head and that now has 3 more losses.

I'm confused how Campbell County was dropped to 6th in the state after an overtime loss at Highlands. The Lady Camels have already beaten Male head to head. They beat South Warren at their place and South Warren beat Murray.

Male has 5 losses compared to CCHS's 2. Can someone explain how this makes sense?

The Highlands loss was a bad loss.....Camels will rebound.

EE ... you may not be a Camel fan but to say CC's schedule is tougher than Male's? Please.

The CC loss to a team like Highlands is what it is and (easily) trumps the 5 quality losses by Male. Via this weeks BG Preps Poll ... I ain't the only guy that thinks the same.

I don't know who has a tougher schedule, but I know who has more QUALITY wins.... No doubt Male's a good team......but can you list for me their best wins?

We talk about how "bad" the Highlands loss was, if Male beat Highlands, it would count as one of their BEST wins.... seriously.... Highlands would be one of the top 5 or 6 teams that Male has beat this year.

Here's Campbell County's list of quality wins:

Montini Catholic (national ranked) by 11 points

MALE #5 by 9 points

GRC #14 by 26 points

Ryle #10 by 17 points

Elizabethtown #7 by 12 points

South Warren #8 by 20 points

Conner #15 by 11 points

Mount Notre Dame #2 in Ohio by 3 points

If you can't see that, then i don't what else there is to say.