Doss 83 Western 70

Surprised at the score of this one a bit, but I suspect Doss coach wanted to rest his guys a bit for tomorrow. It would not be surprising to see Doss get to Sunday for a shot at the LIT championship. They have been playing very well and if you can call it an upset I could see them giving Fern Creek their first 6th region loss in a long time. It should be a great game though and they usually play each other very tough.

Surprised at the score of this one a bit, but I suspect Doss coach wanted to rest his guys a bit for tomorrow. It would not be surprising to see Doss get to Sunday for a shot at the LIT championship. They have been playing very well and if you can call it an upset I could see them giving Fern Creek their first 6th region loss in a long time. It should be a great game though and they usually play each other very tough.

Doss actually played sloppy nothing to take away from Western but they knocked down shots as well never worried the whole game but yeah they had 70 points smh should be a good one tommorow hopefully Wales can go