Paducah Tilghman/Carbondale Updates

I'm disappointed but I also understand the circumstances. Are you at the game Tilghmanpride?

Wasn't able to make it tonight. Just listening on the radio. Tilghman literally has failed in every single aspect of the game. They can't shoot at all, rebounding doesn't exist and the defense has completely disappeared. Very lucky to only be down what they are.

Under normal circumstances I would've predicted a nail biter but given the circumstances I expected a Carbondale win. Carbondale has two players that would be top 20 players in Kentucky, they're a really good team but I'm a little surprised at how dominant they seem. I wasn't able to make it either, I just got off work at 7.

Under normal circumstances I would've predicted a nail biter but given the circumstances I expected a Carbondale win. Carbondale has two players that would be top 20 players in Kentucky, they're a really good team but I'm a little surprised at how dominant they seem. I wasn't able to make it either, I just got off work at 7.

Hopefully a wakeup call for Tilghman for tomorrow. Regardless of the opponent in the 3rd place game, gonna be a tough opponent.