13. Boyd County

14. Mercy

15. George Rogers Clark

16. Manual

17. Eastern

18. Anderson County

19. Simon Kenton

20. Harlan County

The LIT is no doubt gonna shake up the polls. Think Mercer, Male & Butler are all on the same side of bracket? SHA has to manage Nelson County on way to LIT Finals? Write it down, SHA will be #1 Queen of the Castle after this event. Which ever team comes out of the bracket to face SHA will have earned it but likely not have enough left to hang with SHA. Certain SHA hopes for a draw like this in the Sweet Sixteen!

The LIT is no doubt gonna shake up the polls. Think Mercer, Male & Butler are all on the same side of bracket? SHA has to manage Nelson County on way to LIT Finals? Write it down, SHA will be #1 Queen of the Castle after this event. Which ever team comes out of the bracket to face SHA will have earned it but likely not have enough left to hang with SHA. Certain SHA hopes for a draw like this in the Sweet Sixteen!

I wouldn’t discount duPont Manual. I know they aren’t clicking flawlessly, but if they put it together they can beat anyone.

Agreed, didn't mean to discount/eliminate Manual. Are they also in the same bracket as Male/Butler/Mercer? For whatever reason I am unable to locate a 2018 Girls LIT bracket! If so, SHA received some good fortune there ... like I said, if that is the case you can write down SHA as the new #1 team!

Realize I am (way) at risk of offending the other teams in this bracket but Manual is the only team that can somewhat make a game of it with SHA.

My earlier point being the team that survives the other bracket will have been 'ridden hard and hung up wet' ... and then gets to play SHA in the Finals.

Of course, another scenario could be neither SHA or Mercer plays well and Campbell Co is your new #1. But, SHA will get the opportunity to right the ship pretty quickly via playing Campbell AT HOME on February 2nd! Lots of fun stuff prior to March!

Hey JJ!

What ya got on tap for rankings after this weekend!?! Think you have your work cut out for you this time! As Keith Jackson (RIP) used to say ... "Whoa Nellie!"

Thanks again for what you do for this forum!

Agree. I also appreciate all you do. Look forward to this week's rankings