Oldham County/Anderson County Updates

Game tips in Buckner, KY at 7:30 pm.

Oldham (2-0) vs Anderson County (0-1), two of the top 3 ranked teams in the 8th region.

Oldham defeated North Hardin by 16 and Rock Creek Academy (IN) by 30. Travis Henderson with 33 points in the win over Rock Creek; Jackson Gibson with 14 in each of the first two games. Oldham shooting over 50% from the field, but struggling at the line in the early games.

Anderson gets the 6'5" senior center Christian Gritton back tonight, but he hasn't been practicing but about a week. We'll see how that ankle fares. Cobe Penny, is, of course, Cobe Penny....how Oldham chooses to defend him will be interesting.

Pregame show on Pegasus begins at 7 pm live video coverage: The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN

As I'll be doing the broadcast, my updates will be a little less frequent, but I'll keep everyone as up to date as possible.

CM

Half:

Oldham County 36 Anderson County 27

Oldham can't miss from the field and can't hit a free throw. Colonels are hitting 59.3% from the floor (16 of 27), but only 2 of 8 at the line (25%)

Jackson Gibson 16 points, Zach Larimore 8 points, and Travis Henderson with 7 to lead Oldham.

Anderson hitting 59% from the floor. I'm waiting for their stats.