9th Region Player of The Year....who is it?

When it comes to Girls hoops I only see NewCath games and who they are playing, so I have not seen some of the top players in the 9th. So I ask those that have seen a lot of girls games.

Who do you think is the 9th Region Play of The Year?

Does NewCath's, Ansley Davenport have a chance?

When it comes to Girls hoops I only see NewCath games and who they are playing, so I have not seen some of the top players in the 9th. So I ask those that have seen a lot of girls games.

Who do you think is the 9th Region Play of The Year?

Does NewCath's, Ansley Davenport have a chance?

I think she does. There doesn't seem to be that one overwhelming obvious, dominant player this year in the 9th. There is probably a handful that have a good chance. IMO Ms Davenport is one of them. Ansley has had a great season thus far.

The KABC region player of the year has to be a Senior. I have watched Sanner, nice player but not one of the candidates for POY IMO. As far as I know the 9th region does not have an all region team or player of the year like other regions, which would open it up to non seniors if they did. In years past the POY was KABC and is only eligible to be won by a Senior.

I was just told this year will be the first year there will be an all 9th region team. There will still be Div 1,2,3 all conference and players of the year but there will

also be a all 9th region team with a POY open to all classes.

Well then I'll go back to my list. Need more time to think about each division. My favs all play for small schools!

Quote Originally Posted by HC_Indians_Fan View Post

Ally Johnson had like 29 or so, she was spectacular and kept Beechwood in the game (obviously). HC battling the injury bug. Needs to get healthy for Districts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Mitchell View Post

Agree on Ally Johnson. Most impressive individual performance I've seen this year .... Step back 3's, difficult right hand runners and left-hand floaters, she did it all. Very, very impressive.

If open to All Class for POY - Ally Johnson is my vote.. I found these quotes off another thread from other posters. Every Beechwood thread mentions her and every coach in the region must game plan around her, she still puts up numbers and could probably put up more if she recognizes she's open. The quotes above could be said about her every night..