Pikeville 37 Prestonsburg 20

NCF,

Not sure if you know this but Pike TV usually has re-broadcasts of the Pikeville games as well as UPike games throughout the week. In addition, the EKB Sports Guys show is broadcast weekly and they will show it a couple times if you miss it. Really entertaining show which features a panel of the EKB announcers for the stations that do Belfry, Pikeville, Shelby valley, Pike Central, and Mingo Central.. they talk in depth about HS Football.

For example I think last week's Sports Guys is being re-broadcast at 8 PM tonight on there

NCF,

Not sure if you know this but Pike TV usually has re-broadcasts of the Pikeville games as well as UPike games throughout the week. In addition, the EKB Sports Guys show is broadcast weekly and they will show it a couple times if you miss it. Really entertaining show which features a panel of the EKB announcers for the stations that do Belfry, Pikeville, Shelby valley, Pike Central, and Mingo Central.. they talk in depth about HS Football.

For example I think last week's Sports Guys is being re-broadcast at 8 PM tonight on there

I can get the archive vid's to play but the live stream won't work.