Marion County/Western Predictions

SSD

Who wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Marion Co's gotta be 1 of the most underrated teams in the state. All they do is win and win big every week and everyone sort of just shrugs it off and doesn't pay much attention. People really need to start paying attention cause this teams for real and have a legit shot to make it all the way to BGreen and win it...Not saying they'd be favored, just that they have the potential to win it all and noone in 4a is a big mismatch for them.

Marion Co's gotta be 1 of the most underrated teams in the state. All they do is win and win big every week and everyone sort of just shrugs it off and doesn't pay much attention. People really need to start paying attention cause this teams for real and have a legit shot to make it all the way to BGreen and win it...Not saying they'd be favored, just that they have the potential to win it all and noone in 4a is a big mismatch for them.

I have been paying attention. It is good to see them winning. I think they wil start to be noticed after this 21 point victory.

From all I have gathered, Marion County is legit. They appear to have the size, the power and more than enough speed/athleticism to not just win this game, but possibly make it to the finals.

I know they have caught flak for some of their wins earlier in the year versus what some might consider lesser competetition. However, they took Bell County to the wire and blew Green County out of the water, and Green IMO will be playing in the semis next week.

Western has as much athleticism as anybody in the state, regardless of class, but I think Marion gets this one by 2 TD's.