Lynn Camp 13 Clinton County 8

Les

Lynn Camp scored 13 points in the first quarter and then the offense just went away. Clinton County played with alot of heart on Senior Night but turned it over 3 or 4 times in very crucial situations with the last one on about the five yard line with 1:30 left in the game. Lynn Camp was limited to two offensive series in the second half and held on to squeak out the victory. I personally haven't been more upset after winning a game in my life. These kids better get it together or it's gonna be a long bus trip to Raceland in the first round of the playoffs. Now with that said I know these kids over looked Clinton County and we are just not good enough to over look anyone and we had some kids sick and we also had two players injured in a car wreck on the way to catch the bus to the game. I hate excuses but I hope all these things combined had a little to do with the way we played tonite.....Now go get ready for Williamsburg...

You didn't make the trip DC?

No. Our daughter totaled her car before we could get out of town. She had two of the Ammon brothers with her and they didn't make the trip over to play, either. Everyone is good. Banged up but good. (I guess this goes along with CITH's post above.) Her car did not survive.....

We were actually on the school grounds to leave when we got the call.:scared:

No. Our daughter totaled her car before we could get out of town. She had two of the Ammon brothers with her and they didn't make the trip over to play, either. Everyone is good. Banged up but good. (I guess this goes along with CITH's post above.) Her car did not survive.....

Good thing is everyone is ok.:thumb:

I'm glad your boys won and most importantly everyone is ok....We passed by the school on the way to Knox Central at about 6:30 and it was pouring the rain...a real nasty night to be on the road. Take care!

Thanks, everyone. She's fine and the two boys are fine.

They'll live to fight another day!

See you friday, too, noles.

Tell everyone there that the Williamsburg/Lynn Camp MIDDLE SCHOOL game for tuesday will be at our old field if you don't care.

Thanks.