Hopkinsville 24 Paducah Tilghman 16

The Scribe

I was a little worried this week. FB/LB Cardell McGregor seperated his shoulder in practice and Emanuel Taylor sat out a practice with a hamstring and hip-pointer.

The Tiger coaching staff made some good adjustments and moved some kids around this week and you could see the difference. Hoptown defense was solid with one of Paducah's TD's coming off a bad snap to the punter giving them good field position and they got 2 points off a safety.

E.T. was a workhorse the entire game and QB Chris Thomas played hard and made a strong throw down field to Antwain Loving for the game winning TD. Back-up QB Kyle Graham ran in the 2-point conversion on a high snap for the PAT. Antwain Loving closed the deal picking off a Paducah pass to clinch the win for the Tigers.

the jv team has won there championship with an un defeated record of 8-0. now that tells me that they might win state in the next two yrs

I think you better get your front a little tougher before you talk about wining state. Not to mention, did you play Highlands or Cov in J.V. The state is not your region.