Everything posted by wkysportsfan
-
Graves County 48 Fort Campbell 41
wow, I can't believe this. I left after the 3rd quarter when in was 40-21. Graves was whipping the falcons up front. Fort Campbell has multiple athletes and i'm not suprised they made a comeback. But I was really suprised the score ever got that bad in the first place. Look out Graves will have a big year!
-
Webster County 6 Reidland 0
this sounds like a really strange game, I wonder what Websters problem was?
-
Mayfield 28 Heath 6
Good job Cards, can i get some individual stats for mayfield. I would also like to hear what Wright did from Heath.
-
Calloway County 36 Murray 30
Murray definatley is a good team. Calloway also played great and will have a good season. The Willis kid only ran for 15 yds and 1 td. I think he was their leading rusher.Calloway had all of their sucess on the short passing game. Murray had to play with out their best target at reciever, Alston with a thigh bruise suffered in practice, and other starting reciever Peebles who went out in the 1st quarter w/ a back injury. But the key was not having starting RB and LB Jamie King and sarting LT and LB Devin Graves the whole second half with some minor injuries. If the Tigers had those four I think the game would have been different, and calloway would have not come back and won. The 4 murray players will be back next week and ready to go. I still think Murray will have a good year, and the best of luck to the Lakers as well.
-
West Ky Small/Big School Rankings
Small 1. Fort Campbell 2.Paducah Tilghman 3.Owensboro Catholic 4.Mayfield 5.Murray 6.Caldwell 7.Trigg 8.Russellville 9.Fulton City 10.Webster
-
Best off line in the state
Murray has 3 good seniors,and mayfield will be good as usuall.
-
Hopkinsville vs. Trigg County predictions
Just from hearing how bad Trigg is looking I will take Hop-Town in this one.
-
Murray vs. Calloway County predictions
This one is bieng played at Ty Holland Stadium. And Muuray High will win big. I also heard Travis and a few other kids are unlikley to play for the lakers with injuries in their scrimmage.
-
Fulton County vs. Madisonville predictions
Fulton has a little speed coming back but still has no discipline. The Maroons win this by 2 or more TD's.
-
Lone Oak vs. Union County predictions
Lone Oak wins big, this one is over at halftime. Robinson will bust out with some huge numbers.
-
Caldwell Co./Hopkins Co. Central predictions
I think Caldwell wins this one 21-7.
-
Paducah Tilghman vs. Christian County
I look for Tilhgman to win this one in a close game.
-
Graves County vs. Fort Campbell predictions
This will be a great game and I wouldn't mind going but I think Fort Campbell has got this one by about 10.
-
Calloway/Heath Scrimmage
He is talented with some size no doubt.But i dont know if he can go two ways for very long and be effective. But he will have some big plays this year.
-
Mayfield vs. Heath predictions
Mayfield big.
-
Top Football Players in State
Actually I heard Murray has got a pretty good QB named Jordan Garland.
-
What about the Lone Oak Purple Flash football program?
I think that Lone Oak will take their district. Calloways DB's just cant compete with Robinson.
-
Calloway/Heath Scrimmage
Heath had a lot of tackling issues, and w/ the o-line. They do have a little speed with their QB and the guy they had running the ball last night. And yes i'm talking about Tyrell Willis who is a sophmore. He did not do much at all last night. I know they open against Murray next week. That will be a big test for them.
-
Calloway/Heath Scrimmage
No I do not think it will even be close to bieng the best team they have had. They graduated a huge senior class that had a lot of speed. The team only has about 35 kids on the team, they have some really bad numbers. The offenive line is also not very impressive. they did have one good pass play that went for a Td. Heaths secondary completly jumped the run and left garner wide open on the sideline.
-
Graves County/Trigg County Scrimmage
How did this one turn out? I'm interested in how Triggs RB's looked also how Graves looked as a whole.
-
Who will surprise?
2A district 1 is a little different, I think as of now Trigg and Caldwell are the respected front runners b/c of their success last year. But Murray will be the sleeper in that district. Heath did not look to good in their scrimmage. the o-line looked very disapointing and the running game had hardly no big plays. The tackling was also awful.
-
Fort Campbell/Marshall Co scrimmage
How is Croft from FC looking so far, and is the FC defense going to be as good as years past?
-
Henderson Co./Caldwell County Scrimmage
What did Caldwell look like?
-
Who will surprise?
The Murray High Tigers have a great team this year. They are loaded with talent and are really underestimated. Lee Edwards has put together a really good team this year and the Tigers are gonna shock their district.
-
Calloway/Heath Scrimmage
Pretty boring scrimmage. Both teams have a lot of tweaks to work out. Nothing special was done and the score after half time was 14-13 Heath. It was so boring I left early. The Willis kid that is "so good" didnt do much of anything tonight. I'm intrested in seeing if either teams do much of anything this season.