Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray vs. Calloway County predictions

Who wins the game? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the game?

    • Calloway County
      72%
      13
    • Murray
      27%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I hear both teams will be improved this year and that Calloway Co. has a stud sophomore player. Will this game be played at Murray State?

No, it will be played at Murray high school.

Was in Murray this week and was told that neither team is all that great this year, but that it is fun whenever the City vs. County school play against each other. I just hope for the fans and players sack, that the weather isn't as hot as it has been there. Trying to play football when the temps are in the 105/107 range AND we are not talking heat index just the temps. NKy residents if you think it has been dry up here, you ain't see nothing..... Good luck to both schools this season, love the area.....

I think Calloway will pull away late. I predict 33-21 Calloway. It will definately not be as one-sided as the 44-0 calloway victory last year. I see calloway controlling the ball with Travis and Willis. I am interested to see how well Murray runs the wide open passing game, and whether the Calloway coaches adjust to defending it.

This one is bieng played at Ty Holland Stadium. And Muuray High will win big. I also heard Travis and a few other kids are unlikley to play for the lakers with injuries in their scrimmage.

Murray is very underestimated this season. With a bad showing last year the Tigers are going to come out swinging. They have a lot of hidden talent in all their positions and I look for them to shut down Calloway, 35-7.

Last I heard, Trey Travis is expected to suit up for the Murray game. If he is not 100%, I still like Calloway as Willis and 3rd back Jordan Bumpus to have nice success. Even though Murray has gone to a almost exclusive passing attack, I think Calloway will surprise teams this year with their ability to throw the football with new QB Casey Brockman and talented recievers Chris Dobbins and George Garner.

Teams that go to the spread usually struggle in their first game, and that may really be the case since Calloway has seen the spread on a regular basis the past few years. I will say Calloway 27 Murray 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.