Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best off line in the state

Featured Replies

I would have to say that Lexington Catholic and Franklin County have two of the states top offensive lines in the state!

I agree fchs has one of the best O-line and D-line in the state!!

I would have to say that Lexington Catholic and Franklin County have two of the states top offensive lines in the state!

Lex Cath does not.

I have heard from several friends who have seen Trinity's last two scrimmages and it appears to them that Trinity definately has the best O-Line this year, three returning starters (Roby, Griffin, Kupper)from last year.

I was told that they man-handled Scott County and Lex Catholic in scrimmages. Are they set on the two spots that had to be filled from last years graduation.

I have heard from several friends who have seen Trinity's last two scrimmages and it appears to them that Trinity definately has the best O-Line this year, three returning starters (Roby, Griffin, Kupper)from last year.

I was told that they man-handled Scott County and Lex Catholic in scrimmages. Are they set on the two spots that had to be filled from last years graduation.

:sssh: :sssh: :sssh: Keep that quiet.

I have heard from several friends who have seen Trinity's last two scrimmages and it appears to them that Trinity definately has the best O-Line this year, three returning starters (Roby, Griffin, Kupper)from last year.

I was told that they man-handled Scott County and Lex Catholic in scrimmages. Are they set on the two spots that had to be filled from last years graduation.

 

Now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Pre-season best oline. LOL! Let's see what happens when it's 4th and 3 deep in the 4th quarter of a real game before we crown any one or any group the "best".

This is a general observation not necessarily germane to this thread but I'll say it here anyway......I think that the intensity of the posts regarding high school football when not even one game has yet been played is an indication of how longingly everyone has been waiting for h.s. football to start....Very cool, indeed.

...look for HHS' O-line to gel and be a real force by mid-season.

Murray has 3 good seniors,and mayfield will be good as usuall.

...look for HHS' O-line to gel and be a real force by mid-season.

If that is true then look out here comes #17

Pre-season best oline. LOL! Let's see what happens when it's 4th and 3 deep in the 4th quarter of a real game before we crown any one or any group the "best".

This is true, numbers and stats aren't the whole equation. The crown must be given considering how they performed when the heat was on and when they were tired.

Henry Clay's offensive line averages about 250+ lbs per man and all five players started games last season.

 

I would hate to play a team that had a better group than these boys upfront!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.