Calloway County 36 Murray 30

Murray definatley is a good team. Calloway also played great and will have a good season. The Willis kid only ran for 15 yds and 1 td. I think he was their leading rusher.Calloway had all of their sucess on the short passing game. Murray had to play with out their best target at reciever, Alston with a thigh bruise suffered in practice, and other starting reciever Peebles who went out in the 1st quarter w/ a back injury. But the key was not having starting RB and LB Jamie King and sarting LT and LB Devin Graves the whole second half with some minor injuries. If the Tigers had those four I think the game would have been different, and calloway would have not come back and won. The 4 murray players will be back next week and ready to go. I still think Murray will have a good year, and the best of luck to the Lakers as well.

Murray definatley is a good team. Calloway also played great and will have a good season. The Willis kid only ran for 15 yds and 1 td. I think he was their leading rusher.Calloway had all of their sucess on the short passing game. Murray had to play with out their best target at reciever, Alston with a thigh bruise suffered in practice, and other starting reciever Peebles who went out in the 1st quarter w/ a back injury. But the key was not having starting RB and LB Jamie King and sarting LT and LB Devin Graves the whole second half with some minor injuries. If the Tigers had those four I think the game would have been different, and calloway would have not come back and won. The 4 murray players will be back next week and ready to go. I still think Murray will have a good year, and the best of luck to the Lakers as well.

Both King and Graves injuries were heat related I believe and ultimately the difference. Calloway was having a difficult time when King was getting the ball.

These games when teams pass all the time make for a late night :D In all seriousnesss, good game by both.