Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wkysportsfan

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wkysportsfan

  1. wow, I can't believe this. I left after the 3rd quarter when in was 40-21. Graves was whipping the falcons up front. Fort Campbell has multiple athletes and i'm not suprised they made a comeback. But I was really suprised the score ever got that bad in the first place. Look out Graves will have a big year!
  2. this sounds like a really strange game, I wonder what Websters problem was?
  3. Good job Cards, can i get some individual stats for mayfield. I would also like to hear what Wright did from Heath.
  4. Murray definatley is a good team. Calloway also played great and will have a good season. The Willis kid only ran for 15 yds and 1 td. I think he was their leading rusher.Calloway had all of their sucess on the short passing game. Murray had to play with out their best target at reciever, Alston with a thigh bruise suffered in practice, and other starting reciever Peebles who went out in the 1st quarter w/ a back injury. But the key was not having starting RB and LB Jamie King and sarting LT and LB Devin Graves the whole second half with some minor injuries. If the Tigers had those four I think the game would have been different, and calloway would have not come back and won. The 4 murray players will be back next week and ready to go. I still think Murray will have a good year, and the best of luck to the Lakers as well.
  5. Small 1. Fort Campbell 2.Paducah Tilghman 3.Owensboro Catholic 4.Mayfield 5.Murray 6.Caldwell 7.Trigg 8.Russellville 9.Fulton City 10.Webster
  6. Murray has 3 good seniors,and mayfield will be good as usuall.
  7. Just from hearing how bad Trigg is looking I will take Hop-Town in this one.
  8. This one is bieng played at Ty Holland Stadium. And Muuray High will win big. I also heard Travis and a few other kids are unlikley to play for the lakers with injuries in their scrimmage.
  9. Fulton has a little speed coming back but still has no discipline. The Maroons win this by 2 or more TD's.
  10. Lone Oak wins big, this one is over at halftime. Robinson will bust out with some huge numbers.
  11. I think Caldwell wins this one 21-7.
  12. I look for Tilhgman to win this one in a close game.
  13. This will be a great game and I wouldn't mind going but I think Fort Campbell has got this one by about 10.
  14. He is talented with some size no doubt.But i dont know if he can go two ways for very long and be effective. But he will have some big plays this year.
  15. Actually I heard Murray has got a pretty good QB named Jordan Garland.
  16. I think that Lone Oak will take their district. Calloways DB's just cant compete with Robinson.
  17. Heath had a lot of tackling issues, and w/ the o-line. They do have a little speed with their QB and the guy they had running the ball last night. And yes i'm talking about Tyrell Willis who is a sophmore. He did not do much at all last night. I know they open against Murray next week. That will be a big test for them.
  18. No I do not think it will even be close to bieng the best team they have had. They graduated a huge senior class that had a lot of speed. The team only has about 35 kids on the team, they have some really bad numbers. The offenive line is also not very impressive. they did have one good pass play that went for a Td. Heaths secondary completly jumped the run and left garner wide open on the sideline.
  19. How did this one turn out? I'm interested in how Triggs RB's looked also how Graves looked as a whole.
  20. 2A district 1 is a little different, I think as of now Trigg and Caldwell are the respected front runners b/c of their success last year. But Murray will be the sleeper in that district. Heath did not look to good in their scrimmage. the o-line looked very disapointing and the running game had hardly no big plays. The tackling was also awful.
  21. How is Croft from FC looking so far, and is the FC defense going to be as good as years past?
  22. The Murray High Tigers have a great team this year. They are loaded with talent and are really underestimated. Lee Edwards has put together a really good team this year and the Tigers are gonna shock their district.
  23. Pretty boring scrimmage. Both teams have a lot of tweaks to work out. Nothing special was done and the score after half time was 14-13 Heath. It was so boring I left early. The Willis kid that is "so good" didnt do much of anything tonight. I'm intrested in seeing if either teams do much of anything this season.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.