Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

adsfan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by adsfan

  1. Garrard will make some noise in the playoffs this year. Garrard County will be scary good next year, I can't wait to see how they do in the same district as Boyle and Catholic!
  2. Losing point guard JaKobi Turner hurt any chances for them to be decent this year. But they do return Cody Wooldridge, Trevin Washington, and Spencer Mckinney. The BAD thing is they're in the same district with Lincoln and Boyle, and we all know what those two team return!
  3. This region is loaded with talent this year. I think Colton Elkins and the Gaskin kid frow Southwestern should be top 10.
  4. I think this will be a tight game down to the wire. The past two years any good running back has had success against Danville's Defense. If Kendon Young is what people are saying, it could be a long homecoming night for the ADS. BUT, I don't think the ADS let Campbellville come in and get a win. Im going 35-21 Danville!
  5. I think Mason does a good job calling the offense. He throws it when he has too, but if other teams can't stop the run why pass? There hasn't been a team yet to slow down Aiden Hoskins, so why go away from it!
  6. Tyquan is good, but Ford is there best defensive player. The kid has been playing with a broken hand also. He's TOUGH!
  7. I heard starting QB Zack Dampier is out two more weeks, it's a good thing Danville is open next week. Also heard Elijah Ford sustained the same injury, and is out 4 weeks. He is without a doubt Danville's best defensive player!
  8. Boyle County did what any well coached team would do, put 9 men in the box and make the others team backup beat them. Danville couldn't move the ball on the ground all night, and the qb had trouble throwing the ball. Good job rebels! And Ads lets get focus on getting healthy and put this game behind us!
  9. I must also add that the winning QB for Danville hasn't played football since he was a freshmen!
  10. How was Garrard the better team if they didnt win? Also Danville played without there starting QB.
  11. Garrard County ran 63 plays on offense, and Danville ran 34. Garrard had great control of the game!
  12. Garrard County is Real, Real, good. They have a great team. Next year they will be SCARY good,!!!!!
  13. I saw in the local newspaper that Chuck Smith said he loves his Freshmen class. I think after that class leaves Chuck will draw his retirement from Kentucky, and head off out of state to coach and double his money!
  14. How many freshmen or sophomore play varsity for Mercer?
  15. Danville 28 Garrard County 14. Should be a great game, but I think the ADS have too much speed!
  16. Hester for Boyle County is a MAN!!!!
  17. Is Danville senior Jacody Taylor is the best Player in the 12th Region?? This kid can score for anywhere on the court, and ther is not a player in the state that can keep him in front of them!!:sssh:
  18. # 50 is a flat out warrior. He understands what it means to put that Danville uniform on, and he is the leader of this team. As for the game, there is no secret Owensboro is goin to watch the film and go right at #9, but you can only pick on him for so long and eventually he's goin to make a big play, I hope so because he's a great kid. This group of seniors has been through so much I just hope they can FINISH!!!!
  19. If Danville holds on to the ball, and dont turn the ball over we will win 28 to 14. Danville's defense is playing real good, beside of couple broke coverages againest Green County they would not of scored
  20. Green County wins Big!! Then the rematch with the Danville Admirals. Danville has played 3 really really good teams in Boyle County, Somerset, and Mason County to get us ready for this playoff run, I know Green has a really good running back, and we must stop him, last year he made Danville look silly, this year I dont see that happening, if you gonna beat Danville you better throw the football!!
  21. The Defense played great all 4 linebackers and the D line was outstanding. Still need to work on the secondary, they got beat a couple of time
  22. There quarterback in Dovontae Alcorn. He is a sophomore
  23. I thought Danville played really hard. There Defense is ahead of the offense right now. I think they made a good smart move in moving Tevin Raines to Defensive End, He was a beast out there, I also liked the play of Max Ray, Devin Lynn, Rhodes Bell, Demarcus Walton,Cameron Burgess they all played great. I think if the defense keeps improving and the offense gets rolling, this team has a chance to be good. I see alot of senior leadership out on thie field which is a plus!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.