Danville 21 Mason County 14

Wireman

Mason Co. still run the spread? Sounds like Danville kept it on the ground and ate up clock.

Danville only threw 5 times. Time of possession was 26 and change for the Ads, 21 and change for the Royals. Just seemed like more of a TOP advantage for the Ads listening to it on the radio.

Congrats to Danville on the big win! I was not able to make it to the game but did listen on the radio. Mason Co. could not run the ball agaist the Ads defense and the could not stop the Ads from running the ball. I questioned Mason Co's line play going into the year and it did not sound like they played real well tonight. Pawsett was sacked several times and was called for 2 grounding penalties. Hopefullly Mason can shake off the loss and get ready to play next week. Good luck Danville on the rest of the season! I knew your team would bounce back after last season, I was just hoping it would be in week two as opposed to week 1.

A few comments, don't know who Pawsat's backup is but he better start getting more reps in practice with this OL. Division 1 type players are supposed to show up against the likes of a Danville or even an Ashland in a scrimmage, not pad stats against lesser opponents, so may be too much clip reading in the early going of this season. And lastly, how is an offense with this much firepower only able to put up 14 in back to back games(again,counting the scrimmage). Really wanted to see another undefeated season, but maybe this will help out come tournament time, still more questions than answers after this one game though