Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Mercer County Scrimmage 8/12

Featured Replies

Danville will scrimmage Mercer County Tonight, it should be an interesting scrimmage having both team coming off tough seasons last year.:idunno:

Do you have the time an location?

  • Author

7 at Admiral Stadium

Any word on the teams, I didn't make it overthere.

I'd like to know the outcome of this game as well if anyone at all has any information.

I talked to some people who went to the scrimmage and said the ADS showed some fire. Had a little scrum, after a sideline tackle, and they really got fired up. It probably got the ADS going when Mercer was chanting "This is our House" during warm ups. If the ADS will play with that kind of emotion this year I think they will be fine.:D

Danville is dramatically improved from last year. They fly to the football on defense and they run the football and complete enough passes to keep you honest. They should have a really nice year. Mercer is also a much improved team, defensively they looked much improved and offensively they showed some flashes but turnovers really hurt them.

 

Nice competitive scrimmage, hopefully both teams came out healthy and took a lot of positives from it.

  • Author

I thought Danville played really hard. There Defense is ahead of the offense right now. I think they made a good smart move in moving Tevin Raines to Defensive End, He was a beast out there, I also liked the play of Max Ray, Devin Lynn, Rhodes Bell, Demarcus Walton,Cameron Burgess they all played great. I think if the defense keeps improving and the offense gets rolling, this team has a chance to be good. I see alot of senior leadership out on thie field which is a plus!!!

Thought the QB for Danville looked very good. I think he will have a big year.

Its good to hear that Danville may be back on track. It seems their district could definatley be back this year!

Thought the QB for Danville looked very good. I think he will have a big year.

 

Who is the Danville quarterback this year? Also, congratulations to Danville in the scrimmage. Hopefully they found their weaknesses and are able to work on them. I'd like to see Danville be a title contender again. :thumb:

  • Author

There quarterback in Dovontae Alcorn. He is a sophomore

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.