Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bardstown/Green County Predictions:

Bardstown vs. Green Co. Who wins? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Bardstown vs. Green Co. Who wins?

    • Bardstown Tigers (3-7)
      16%
      4
    • Green County Dragons (7-3)
      83%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bardstown travels to Dragon Stadium to take on a very hot Green County football team. Who wins this game and why? "Playoff Time" :clap:

I don't think I'm being uncharitable when I say that Green should be a heavy, heavy favorite. The Tigers have a weapon or two, but are young and just are a multi-year work in progress.

Look for Green to win, not only this game but maybe 2 or 3

IMO they should get back to the region Final again this year. They are playing very good football at the right time of the season!!!

No upset here. Dragons extend their win streak to 5.

Green Co. will win this game with ease. Feel Green has a chance to go deep in the playoffs. Green in same boat as some other teams in 2A if defense gets tougher they wii be a tought team to beat.

Would love to see Bardstown win but green is very good team and will probably win this one.

Green will pick the score in this one as Bardstown is down in all areas.

IMO they should get back to the region Final again this year. They are playing very good football at the right time of the season!!!
IMO, they won't get back to the region final, They put a whoopin on Danville last year. I don't think GC can dominate DHS that way this year, two entirely different teams from last year. And tsyoung you didn't think Danville could beat Bardstown the way they did. My point GC has to come through Danville on the way to the regional final and it won't be easy this year.:popcorn:

I was giving Bardstown the benefit of the doubt...and in two weeks we will see if the mighty Ads can handle the Dragons. This team is for real, and they will not lay down and say "oh my goodness, its Danville!". If I am wrong I will gladly admit it, but I will not jump on the bandwagon just yet!

No doubt Danville will be tough, but we have already played Bell County and Lone Oak, so I don't think we will be intimidated by them. We will just have to see what happens, that is what is so great about playoffs!

I was giving Bardstown the benefit of the doubt...and in two weeks we will see if the mighty Ads can handle the Dragons. This team is for real, and they will not lay down and say "oh my goodness, its Danville!". If I am wrong I will gladly admit it, but I will not jump on the bandwagon just yet!
Don't get me wrong, I think Green County is a really good team, with a coach who knows how to motivate them. I'm interested in seeing them play. I think the days of "Oh my goodness, its Danville!", are over. But I do think the Admirals are much improved from last year and will be hard to defeat at home in the playoffs. But by no means do I think Danville wil just beat GC with ease.
No doubt Danville will be tough, but we have already played Bell County and Lone Oak, so I don't think we will be intimidated by them. We will just have to see what happens, that is what is so great about playoffs!

 

I agree that will definitley help in the playoffs good luck to Green Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.