Everything posted by CURTIS LOWE
-
How good is Raceland
Raceland is getting better each game.The little things cost them serveral games in the first couple of weeks.This team could be anywhere around 10-3 to 12-1 if they could have done the little things that the coaching staff asked them to do. They still have not played a complete game. Three of the 5teams that they played in the last week or so have been down so the younger players are getting some varisty time against them. (imo)
-
Candidates for Russell girls job
I heard something about Roark coaching this team.
-
Boyd County 4 Raceland 1
Does anyone have info on this game I got there late.
-
Raceland 8 Fairview 2
This was played at Bath County for the championship in the 16th Region "All A" Josh Wilson pitched for the Rams and Tyler Brown for the Eagles. Stats will be later when I get them if not already post by someone else.
-
Future Head Coaches...
Raceland has some asst. coaches that has been or could be a very good head coach for some high school I hope they stay until my son finishes school. I would put this coaching staff up against any in the state.
-
Raceland 15 Menifee County 1
Raceland won this game 15-1. Raceland started Drew Darby in this game and the 7th grader threw a very good game then Shawn Reynolds pitched the 4th to get some work in and John Scott Carver pitched the 5th to close it out. Raceland has thrown back to back no-hitters. This team is getting better each day they play together. The jv players came in the game in the bottom of the 3rd and scored on misques but they did not give up a hit. I believe every starter got on in this game and every player played for Raceland.
-
ALL A Tourney drawing
Raceland plays Meniffe County saturday at Bath County
-
West Jessamine 4 Raceland 3
Very good game to watch Raceland is making little mistakes in the field. That has cost them serveral games this year. They could have been undefeated if they just catch the ball. This team can be real good if they just do the litttle things.
-
Lawrence County 12 Fleming County 0
I was told that Shepherd set the state record for scoreless ininngs in this game.
-
Greenup County 6 Raceland 5
I think the pitching for the Rams was good enough to win both games. That was the big question mark to start the season. The Rams just are not hitting the ball and making the plays they should make, but it just the first week lets hope they make them in May.
-
Boyd County 1 Raceland 0
Josh Wilson pitched for Raceland. Raceland should have won this game had runners in scoring position a couple of times with one out and could not get the runner in, also had bases loaded with one out and did not score. Give Boyd County credit they got the outs when they needed them. Boyd's pitchers was Moore and Wilder with Wilder getting the win.
-
Coaching Changes
I was told that Russell's coach resigned.(Ron Reed)
-
Raceland at Boyd County
Raceland starts the season off Boyd County then plays Greenup County on tuesday at Raceland. Raceland pitching is going to get a test right out of the gate. Any thoughts about the two games have not seen alot on here about Boyd County.
-
2009 Raceland
He has to wait until July. That is when his year is up. Someone from the team told me that.
-
'09 Baseball Scrimmages
I was told that Greenup is playing Wheelersburgh at Greenup saturday at 3:00pm. Anybody know for sure.
-
Best Tennis Teams in Kentucky
Russell seems to have a good team every year. I do not know what they have coming back this year.
-
2009 Pre-Season Poll - March 5, 2009
who are the D1 prospect's
-
16th Region Baseball Discussion
Thanks lets us know.
-
16th Region Baseball Discussion
16th62nd are you still playing this fri against LCA. If so the game is still at 6:00pm right.
-
Lewis County 66 Raceland 58
Lets play baseball now!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Hawaii Camp 100od
Thanks for the info helped alot.
-
Russell 62 Raceland 45
Russell out played Raceland the entire game. Did not understand why Raceland did not press more.Russell's press gave Raceland fits to many turnovers from it.
-
Elliott County vs East Carter 62nd District
East plays Elliott tough they seem to always have one bad quarter and it causes them the game.I think it will the game of the night in the 16th region district play.I think it will be Elliott winning in a close one. Elliott County-78 East Carter-67
-
Hawaii Camp 100od
Does anyone know about this camp?I was asked about it by a parent and they have a meeting March 1 in Lexington Ky. If someone could help me out with thanks.
-
Raceland vs. Russell (63rd district tournament)
I think this one comes down to the guards.I think Raceland will have an edge with Keeton and Lewis. Raceland in a close one. Russell-42 Raceland-47