Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeplate Hero

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Homeplate Hero

  1. Mustang..... I got to meet you last year at the Bracken Co. Christmas tourny. I was a little harsh. I just didnt like a couple of comments. I know your job is not to downplay any schools I guess it wasnt what you were doing I just think you were a "tad" frustrated and a little of that showed I really shouldnt have said I probaly wouldnt toon in to your broadcast anymore that was wrong and I apologize.
  2. HC I did very much enjoy talking to you last year. I will be happy to see to again this year.
  3. Well I heard what i heard. Dont even dislike Brossart but I will be wearing my green at Bracken co. over Christmas. Sorry if you felt over reacted. I just thought that st. pat was given very little credit for the St. Henry win and was downgraded more Thursday night at Brossart
  4. They also said they hoped that the saints starting packing there bags for Richmond after they heard about this game tonight. You see no disrespect here? If I took it disrespecting I apologize but just from how i took wasnt very appropriate
  5. go to the website and litsen to the postgame and then post back!
  6. Sounded like to me that the Brossart guys on the website gave no credit at all to Saint Patrick's basketball team. They pretty much blamed Brossarts lose on reading the paper about the Saints victory over St. Henry. They also said they hoped that the saints starting packing there bags for Richmond after they heard about this game tonight. :eek: The Saints do not go by who beat who and they do not assume anything!!!! The Saints are all about hard work and dedication!!!!! I feel that the Saints should have gotten a little more respect then that, I may never tune in to the Brossart site again. I don't even attend St. Pat, just a huge basketball fan in the 10th region.
  7. Nice win Coach Hinson and the Saints. Was this the same St. Henry that Mason co opened with in the 2003 state tourny?
  8. Very emotion night at St. Pat Tuesday night. Phillip last night at the mic after covering for the St. Pat for many years. I pretty sure he has been at the mic for around 17 years. I heard his final words after the game Tues and even I was a little teary eyed. Don't know him personally but have listened to his broadcast for many years seems like a great guy. I want all best wishes to Phillip and hopefully his new jobs works for him great. Thanks again for the many great years.
  9. Sending him to St. Patrick this is the greatest thing ever. Wont have to litsen about them Gators anymore :fight:
  10. Watch out for there slow pace offense! Coach Hinson likes to "MILK" the clock Anderson and Owens are both exceptional ball players and will hopefully give the patties another regional apperance.
  11. Batey's Turner's Huron's Who else?
  12. You are probably right about the sloppy game. I wasn't at the game just relaying what I heard.:thumb:
  13. They also lost to PRP, Lexington Catholic, and Lafayette. All at Madison Central.
  14. Mason County is finished. They played at Lex Cath, Mason Co, Madison Central, and now Frankfort.
  15. Mason County beat Henry Clay 76-75 in the finals. Trevor Setty hit a 3 with 6 seconds left to put the Royals up at the end. Sloppy game with alot of turnovers both ways. Nice summer for the Royals without Darius Miller.
  16. Smart was not there. The only Lexington Catholic starter there was Botkins. They were without Smart, Stewart, Novasel(sp), and Tribble.
  17. The Patriots won the 15u as well. All three champions are no surprise to me.
  18. Elliot also had Charlotte Court beat but some bad decisions down the stretch cost them. I was very impressed with the twins and Ferguson.
  19. The 16u beat Mason Countys freshman with 4 sophomores by 16 this evening
  20. Who are the favorites in the 16 and under?
  21. Absolutely unbelievable! Danny was a great man to everyone around him and will really be missed in Maysville! Rest In Peace Mr. Danny Boyd.
  22. Let me emphasize "looney" legend:laugh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.