Everything posted by Homeplate Hero
-
AP All-State team announced
This is a complete joke! No way Miller shouldn't be on that 1st team
-
Questions about Mason County's open gyms?
I heard this as well. Does anyone know if it's true or were they just there for familiarity for Miller?
-
Questions about Mason County's open gyms?
Back to the open gyms, who is looking good besides Miller and Setty?
-
Questions about Mason County's open gyms?
They both need some depth, but once they get up there they should be fine.
-
Questions about Mason County's open gyms?
Mason County's 7th grade finished 2nd at their state tournament this weekend losing in double overtime in the finals. Once again the future looks bright in Maysville!:thumb:
-
Mason County to Hawaii
I couldn't agree more PRESSROW. How are these open gyms looking by the way?
-
St. Pat 15 Fleming Co. 3
:eek: :eek:
-
Jacob Jenkins
Jenkins was very impressive this weekend along with the kid from Anderson Co.
-
2007 BGP Baseball Pick 5 Contest Week 4
5. Boyd Co. 4. LCA 3. Johnson Central 2. Madison Central 1. Boone Co. TB: LCA
-
What are the best games of this week?
Lex Cath and LCA play Tomm night as well as South Laurel vs. Corbin to good ones in my opinion!!
-
Heritage Academy 13 Augusta 3
Is Rob still coaching?
-
East Carter 15 Fleming Co. 5
Got to see East Carter in a scrimmage looked like a real good team. I guess possible contenders in the 16th:thumb:
-
Mason Co 8 Bracken Co 1
Another nice pitching performance for Ace Jonathon Stafford. Great Win Royals:dancingpa
-
St. Pat vs. TBA
DO WHAT??? MAYBE DISTRICT!! not state:laugh:
-
Bourbon Co. Struggles???
Bourbon Co has been struggling for a team projected to win the region I just wondered if a piece of the puzzle is missing??
-
Frankfort 7 Deming 6
Dont hate!! Deming is a school with very small enrollment and your talking smack!:fight:
-
2007 BGP Baseball Pick 5 Contest Week 3
5. Harrison Co. 4. Conner 3. Lafayette 2. Holy Cross( cov.) 1. Henderson Co. TB : Harrison Co.
-
Campbell At Bourbon Monday who wins?
Campbell: 8 Bourbon: 7 I think that the camels hitting will prevail in this one.:ylsuper:
-
Jacob Jenkins
Do you know who with?
-
Jacob Jenkins
Does he play AAU with anyone?
-
Estill County (6-1)
I got to see them in the Bourbon co. tourny last year. They didnt look that impressive. The could hit but not a team of that caliber.... What have the Engineers done?:scared:
-
Playing in the Cold
Bourbon Co. Tourny is still on from what I heard. I heard that the Cov. Scott and Mason Co. game was cancelled today.
-
Mason Co 8 Pendleton Co 7
Anyone have an update on the Marinaro kid. Seemed like he either stoved or broke his finger sliding into third base
-
St. Pat next year
Will they get over the hump in the 39th?
-
St. Pat next year
I know they have Owens and Anderson returning, but who else will fill starting roles?