Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeplate Hero

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Homeplate Hero

  1. If Middleton moves to the 2 then who starts at point for Mason? Who do they have to back him up?
  2. Mason County should be on top but dont count out GRC along with Scott and Campbell
  3. Harrison is a big deffinate.
  4. The other boy was Erik Meadows. Royals 3rd baseman
  5. I heard a rumor that then twins were going to Mason Co.:banana:
  6. I also heard Mark Starns former Mason Co. Asst. Now boy coach from West Jessamine was in line for it.
  7. A great loss the the Thorobred program!
  8. I know this is kind of early but I was just wondering what u boys and girls thought! Who wins the state next year? Im going with Mason Co. Or Scott Co. those two teams dont loose very much. But Elliott comes back next year with a 6''5 sophmore and bunch of juniors.
  9. Wow this is wierd. Someone told me that they were undefeated and I could'nt believe it. CONGRATS G-MEN
  10. Slick Rick Billy Hicks... Your always gonna get that out of him. But he is a decent coach.. and has two Championships under his belt. I will also be honest with you this get me angry also seeing him cry:sleep:
  11. I got to watch the game tonight. Both teams left everything they had on teh court tonight. Great Show by both teams and I really enjoyed this State Tourny
  12. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said that Clark has improved.. Scott has also but my comment didnt say anything about that.... DID IT????.:fire:
  13. St. Pat has a good team I hear from some reliable sources. But Deming has a couple sophmore pitchers that are good so like always. TOSS UP:jump:
  14. Ballard by 15+ To much Strength.. Sorry Gold:laugh:
  15. What a great game! This was what everone expected GONGRATS CARDS

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.