Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Pat/Deming

Featured Replies

St. Pat and Deming start it off on the 26th at St. Pat. Any thoughts on how the game will turn out.

I think the game will be lot closer than years past. I would like to see this one but work consumes all my time nowadays

St. Pat has a good team I hear from some reliable sources. But Deming has a couple sophmore pitchers that are good so like always. TOSS UP:jump:

They do have a couple of talented sophomores but do not overlook the juniors. They all are starting to come together and I believe they could make some noise. IMO

I look for Darius Workman to have a good year.

I agree Devilman but hopefully they all have a good year and put some more in the win column

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.