Everything posted by Homeplate Hero
-
Mason County 5 Fleming County 0
Great pitching performance By senior Darrin Doyle from the Royals, as well Jake Bell from the Panthers... Only a couple errors killed the panthers.
-
Is basketball a year round sport?
Very much agree IMO! Many AAU tournament over the summer and fall!
-
Mason County AAU tournament?
Mason Co won the 13 and under over Southern Hills all stars in the championship
-
2007 BGP Baseball Pick 5 Contest Week 2
5. PRP 4. Beechwood 3. Pulaski County 2. Shelby County 1. Franklin Simpson TB: PRP
-
Brossart 5 Silver Grove 3
What???????? Am I reading this right? Hold on let me check again!:argue:
-
Darius Miller has been contacted by Duke?
I haven't heard that but I'm pretty sure Wojo has contacted him
-
Darius Miller has been contacted by Duke?
According to an article in other message boards Darius has been contacted by Duke's coaching staff and will be watched heavily throughtout the summer by them
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
You might be right but from what I saw in JV this past year both can be contributers. And if Hamm gets stronger he should see some time
-
Curve ball concerns?
i would say if you want Tommy John surgery at a young age throw the curve but if you want to pitch your high school career stick with the basics until High School.
-
Mason Co. 9 Bracken Co. 2
Whoooooooaaaa Lady Royals. Great pitching performance by Junior Brittany Black and great hitting by the girls.:dancingpa
-
2007 BGP Baseball Pick 5 Contest
5.Bishop Brossart 4.Bryan Station 3.Jefferstown 2.Harrison Co. 1.Madison Central Madison Central
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
I also add that I "just" dont think that the starting 5 that some have said on here will be true for the Royals. Watch out for Ryan Hamm a next year junior that is superb from the line and can light it up from outside. Also the Lykins kid can shoot the 3 also.:ylsuper:
-
Post Sweet 16 tidbit #2
Wow Mason Co. 9 times doesnt seem like it... Nice stats though:devil:
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
Wow they must be pretty tough!:dancingpa
-
All Star game at Transy this year? Anyone know?
Who represented the 10th region..Belcher?
-
Bart Rison retires as coach at Montgomery Co.
What about Starns from JC..I'm sure he would like to return to the 10th region
-
All Star game at Transy this year? Anyone know?
How did this event turn out?
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
Oh ok thanks..I'm just not very familiar with that class and have not seen them play so I don't really know how good they are
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
mhighfield..Are the freshman good enough to leap frog some of the players mentioned by fieldhousekrayzie
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
Who does Mason and GRC have returning that will see quality minutes?
-
Bourbon Co 15 Mason Co 4
Great Effort Royals
-
Best Coach in the State?
I second that!!!!!!!!!!!1
-
Who has the nicest field in the state?
Bourbon Co. new field is really nice!!:dancingpa
-
Best Coach in the State?
I like Listerman at Cov Cath
-
Whats the outlook on the 10th Region for next year 07-08?
No surprise to me that GRC won