Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

isthatallyougot

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by isthatallyougot

  1. Reading these posts made me laugh when Elliot County always seem to be the Rodney Dangerfield of highschool basketball! :laugh:
  2. Cory was on the team last season as a freshman.I believe he started some at center.
  3. Coaches key on great players and try to slow them down. Coaching 101! Robbie was part of Hick's game plan I am sure. One of the reasons G luyn fouled out he was tasked with stopping Stenzel and he for the most part He did but it cost him an early seat on the bench and a low point total. Mason county is no where near the team Scott county is , don't think Mason will be able to beat these Cards now or in March, we'll see! Cards are a year away in my opinion but these are sophomores. By the time they are seniors it will be GRC dominating teams!
  4. Don't read too much into the win over GRC by Madison Central. It was without Stenzel for Clark and with him it would have not been close. They are an atheletic team but lack a lot of skill players.
  5. Yes this is the same team but they have a few games under thier belt. Elliot faced them the first pre season game they played and they hadn't gotten a lot of kinks out then. I feel like they are ready to make a run at Scott County and keep this one close enough to win. If they all are healthy and play HARD, this one goes to the wire and GRC pulls out the upset by 4! Elliot would struggle against this team right now and will fall to them if they see them at Rupp in March.
  6. The 20 point pre-season beat down GRC took doesn't look so bad now!
  7. Great game for GRC! A well balanced intense attack inside and a balanced outside attack. Once again Ryan Williams and Patrick Bailey used to shut down a star in Rash. Could not stop him because he is a force on the floor, but he was frustrated by these two all night. Robbie Stenzel will be one of the best if not the best baller in the state by the time he is done at GRC. Poor Zollo is hounded every time he touches the ball.....his time will come SOON!:dancingpa
  8. :dancingpa WOW! The next three years will be a great time to be a GRC Fan!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa
  9. Robbie injured his knee against Ryle last week.GRC really needs him healthy to win easily!
  10. When will Elliot County play some real tough competition? I would like to see how they measure up to a deep talented team. They can flat out play!
  11. All I can tell the nay sayers is get your jabs now cause Vinny:banana:get better and then you won't be talking smack!
  12. The Clark- Montgomery games are always intense in basketball and football. It reached a boiling point a few years back when Montgomery had a really good Quarterback who did it all in basketball too. I was almost assaulted at Cardinal stadium when I probably yelled twenty times "is that all you got" and I was sitting too close to the Montgomery side and made them angry. We lost that game I believe. There was also two students suspended for dressing up one as a cardinal the other as a gorrilla and tryed to run across the field at halftime. For some reason I don't know Montgomery is called Monkey town and I beleive they take offense to it so naturally it is used against them.
  13. I don't know if it is as intense as it is stupid! I still have banana stains:banana: on a lettermans jacket from a throwing incident at Cardinal Stadium several years ago:mad: It seems to me that GRC is a team everyone loves to beat, like an older cousin who pummels you every once in a while so when the chance to get him comes around you really enjoy it! It keeps the pressure up on GRC to field a team worthy of the challenge and most years we do!:banana:
  14. The thing that makes me believe that Vinny is due a break-out game is the fact he is the total package. He is 6'8", he has a sweet outside shot, and is a very intelligent person. This in my mind will be the reason he will be un-stoppable soon! I know it takes time to develop all this into the total package, but hurry up Vinny! A break out game with, oh say, 30 points on Montgomery County would be cool! :ylsuper:
  15. I am waiting for Zollo to get his game on! This may be the game, or not. Rogers has a sweet shot in the lane but MUST improve free throws if Clark is to win. Zollo needs to go STRONG to the basket with the ball! He is a big body who will be great before he goes on to Kentucky. We should be able to play with Montgomery and this SHOULD be a "w" for GRC. I have been wrong before !:irked:
  16. Clark County without Stenzel is an average team at best, right now. That may change down the road. But without his constant scoring threat on the floor, defenses can collapse on other players and cause problems. Zollo is still adjusting to the new enviroment and other schools students are pretty hard on him. Madison Central students were VERY rude as far as student sections go. Storming the floor after the game? A wise old coach once told me " Act like you've been here before !" All in all this was a brutal game to watch as a Clark fan. If GRC hits free throws they win by at least 10 IMO. Don't fret Clark fans it will get better!:thumb:
  17. I believe they are a fine team too there d-dawg I just pointed out that two of them play hard nosed defense. I really don't think that is putting anyone else down. Is it? :confused:
  18. I didn't mean to say all the teams they played were good......oh never mind that isn't what I said! Re-read the post there d-dawg. I do think Ryan and Patrick are stand outs as far as thier tenacity and get in your face defense.
  19. You need to watch Ryan Williams and Patrick Bailey! These two get after whomever they guard and play TOUGH Defense! Coaches are never satisfied with the defense they play and even if they are they will not admit it. GRC has played some really good teams this season and IMHO the defense has been good enough to get the "W"! Ryle was a deep tough team and to come out of there with a win was due to hard playing!:ylsuper: Last year Madison Central was without a star, that is why we pulled the upset then.
  20. This is off subject but reading this thread made me realize how impressive Clark County's Championship in 1991 was. They beat both X and T to win it all! WOW, imagine a team that was able to lace them up and whoop those two!
  21. Madison Central shot 37% against a not as good as usual Montgomery County, scoring only 50 points total! Clarks defense will be even tougher than that and I don't see them being able to do much scoring against a very tough Clark defense at home with or without Stenzel. Too much talant for Clark, Goldie, you got to believe in the Cards!!!
  22. Cardinals by 18. Too much Hatton and crew for a depleted Indian squad.:ylsuper:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.