Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NashMVP

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NashMVP

  1. Fairview has a very nice team returning. Would be a good time for Derrick to step in.
  2. East Carter and Boyd will be at the top of the 16th
  3. Is there a Simms and Hardin girl that plays in the middle school
  4. I wish I could agree with you Bobcat. Just dont see it happening anytime soon.
  5. If Boyd gets by Raceland Wednesday, I will pick them to beat Greenup.
  6. He walked the leadoff hitter committed an error then gave up a single up the middle. He was done. Coach probably felt obligated to give him a chance to finish, Truth be told he was out of gas after six. He pitched a heck of a game. Boyd played great through six. Great comback from Greenup. They have a nice team.
  7. Rose Hill vs Fairview Ashland vs Boyd
  8. Boone was simply the better team. The referee's didnt call anything out of the ordinary. Rowan didnt get called for a bunch of touch fouls. It was simply Boone took care of the ball and didnt give any easy baskets. Rowan beat most teams by pressuring the ball and creating turnovers. Boones guards handled the pressure and put the pressure back on Rowan to find an alternate way to score. Congrats to Boone on the win and to Rowan for a fine season.
  9. I highly doubt that Cantrell had any clue as to how many rebounds she had. He was busy coaching his team. He did a great job. Congrats on a fine year Mark.
  10. Where are the fans? It didnt look like either team had a very big following.:confused:
  11. Winners; Rowan, Elliott, Russell and Ashland Runner Ups : Fleming, East, Lewis , and Boyd.
  12. Ashland attacked the basket tonight which will result in more contact thus more fouls called. Rose Hill settled for jump shots. When they were hitting they had the lead, when they went cold Ashland assumed control of the game. Both teams fought hard, both coaches coached hard. Great game to watch. I didnt think the referees had anything to do with who won the game.
  13. It is bad in the 16th region.
  14. Rex has a solid team. Imagine if Hall was still around.
  15. The problem is that parents and players think that because they are juniors and seniors that they are entitled to play instead of earning it. I am sick and tired of hearing that it is our senior year and we deserve this or that. Go out and earn what you get. Its the real world people. Nobody is going to give you everything on a silver platter. Play the kids who deserve to play.
  16. I will pick East and West in Morehead.
  17. Is this game still on for tonight?
  18. Elliott by as many as they want.
  19. In the 16th region. Overall I would say Ashland. Lots of tradition there, but with that tradition comes expectations that as of late are unrealistic. If you go back to the 80's and 90's I would say Greenup and Boyd. Both big schools with good feeder programs. As of late both schools have fallen upon hard times. Rowan County had a good run in the mid 80's.
  20. Trevor Hall is their best player.
  21. I think you are right. Wooten I believe was the freshman coach under Zornes. I think only one of the three coaches is a teacher in the Boyd County system. I think it is Parsons. The other two are para professionals.
  22. 1. Kasi Mullins 2. Regina Carroll 3. Kandi Brown 4. Penny Gearhart 5. Emily Queen

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.