Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

62nd District Tournament Set

Featured Replies

With Elliott Co's win over West Carter last night, the tournament has been set.

 

#1 Seed -- Elliott Co 5-0

#2 Seed -- East Carter 3-3

#3 Seed -- Morgan Co 2-3

#4 Seed -- West Carter 1-5

 

Yes, I know that Morgan Co and Elliott have yet to play and Morgan Co could get to 3-3 with a win. However, Morgan Co and East Carter split during the regular season. Morgan beat East 51-44 and East beat Morgan 46-31. Therefore, East gets that tie-break with point differential.

 

So there you go, Elliott vs West and East vs Morgan in the first round of the 62nd. Could be anybody's district. Any team has the potential to get to Morehead.

Not only is the boys 62nd going to be good but so is the girls as well.

With Elliott Co's win over West Carter last night, the tournament has been set.

 

#1 Seed -- Elliott Co 5-0

#2 Seed -- East Carter 3-3

#3 Seed -- Morgan Co 2-3

#4 Seed -- West Carter 1-5

 

Yes, I know that Morgan Co and Elliott have yet to play and Morgan Co could get to 3-3 with a win. However, Morgan Co and East Carter split during the regular season. Morgan beat East 51-44 and East beat Morgan 46-31. Therefore, East gets that tie-break with point differential.

 

So there you go, Elliott vs West and East vs Morgan in the first round of the 62nd. Could be anybody's district. Any team has the potential to get to Morehead.

Yep, solid work. Thick headed avatar.:ohbrother:

 

You're the best GoRadio, it is what it is.

 

I think Elliott will be well represented in Morehead. The 2-3 game should be a dandy. I think Elliott will drop West like 3rd period French. (still one of my faves)

  • Author
Yep, solid work. Thick headed avatar.:ohbrother:

 

You're the best GoRadio, it is what it is.

 

I think Elliott will be well represented in Morehead. The 2-3 game should be a dandy. I think Elliott will drop West like 3rd period French. (still one of my faves)

 

Hey Doc!

 

Great to hear from you! Elliott and West played tight Monday night! It should be a great tourney!!!!!

 

Thanks for listening!!

Hey Doc!

 

Great to hear from you! Elliott and West played tight Monday night! It should be a great tourney!!!!!

 

Thanks for listening!!

 

Well I think East will beat Morgan like ridin a Wal-Mart pony.:lol::lol:

No seriously I think all 3 games will be good ones to watch.

  • Author
Well I think East will beat Morgan like ridin a Wal-Mart pony.:lol::lol:

No seriously I think all 3 games will be good ones to watch.

 

I agree 16th and apparently you listen as well! East vs Morgan will be a good one though...I honestly feel any 2 of the 4 teams have the potential to come out of the district and represent well in the region. I do have 2 teams that I would like to see get there...but that's no secret I guess.

I will pick East and West in Morehead.

I haven't heard of a district decide a tiebreaker with point differential in a while. I think it might have been late 90s the last I heard of it. But anyway, best of luck to every team in the tournament.

I haven't heard of a district decide a tiebreaker with point differential in a while. I think it might have been late 90s the last I heard of it.

 

 

After head to head results (which is what they do) what tiebreaker would you suggest? Coin flip sound better?

I like Elliott and Morgan:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.