Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Royals and Saints Fan

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Royals and Saints Fan

  1. I’m not surprised. I’ve seen Mason play twice and I could tell they have something special going on.
  2. The 8th region is looking very strong.
  3. Congratulations to Bishop Brossart but also to Paris because they have made great strides in recent weeks. Pretty much no one thought Paris would be in the finals.
  4. I'm pretty certain the girls play between the boys games with a break between afternoon and night sessions, which is a good plan. And from what I've heard, the crowds are pretty sparse, especially from schools that are several hours away. Its still a good tournament for those size schools and Owensboro is a nice host.
  5. Are you serious? NO is playing in the Lex Cath Tournament finals tonight and your game is over 5 days away. I guess I love your enthusiasm?
  6. I’m very disappointed but this should be a great learning experience for Mason County.
  7. All polls are just an opinion or group of opinions. GRC did lose 2 and one to a very unranked team. However, GRC definitely should be higher.
  8. And 2 Feldhaus’s on one bench and 1 on the other, And I’m guessing several in the stands. Sure to be another classic!
  9. I'm very surprised at this one, not that Madison isn't good.
  10. This actually was a very good game. I liked both teams and think they will do well. McCracken is pretty long. HC had great guard play.
  11. Not nearly as close as the score. This is the best passing, rebounding and unselfish Mason County team I’ve seen in a long while. They are a pleasure to watch! But apparently no final game tomorrow as McCracken has been summoned home tonight because of the forecasted weather.
  12. I can't lie, many of the enrollment numbers in this report are shocking to me, both increases and decreases. Eastern KY and inner city schools seem to be losing fast and I hate that. Obviously I'm from Maysville but its says Mason's enrollment increased by a 100 in 3 years. Our area is growing but seriously? I guess numbers don't lie.
  13. Obviously GRC is the big favorite but Mason won't be too shabby with several seasoned players and the addition of Riley Mastin. And the Royals have also added Deron Feldhaus as an assistant coach, which should help make the season more interesting and fun.
  14. Looks to be a pretty decent little tournament. Last years was great. Thank you to Mason County.
  15. It looks like they are taking it down 4-6 feet. I’m pretty surprised about that. I've also heard it won't be ready for the first home game in August and I'm surprised about that too.
  16. Thats more like it. Thanks for fessing up.
  17. Yes, what ChickenWyngz said. One of the highest in the state just as Mason County's is now.
  18. ... and maybe Keaton Belcher could end up back at Pendleton. He did pretty well there and I think they loved him.
  19. And for those reasons WC Coach Unseld is a hero in my opinion. And a dang good coach.
  20. So you think bands only exist to play at sporting events? I sincerely have no words…
  21. This may be shocking to many but not every high school revolves around boys basketball. There are tons of other teams and activities that kids are involved in. I wonder how much fan support they get. And many kids work to help their families and to get experience. Pep bands support the teams but I wonder how many people support the bands? Did any of you know that Murray High is the current state and National marching band champions, competing in a much larger class than their 2A school. I absolutely love high school basketball but kids have so much more now days and that’s great for all of us.
  22. Every high school has their own unique situations, economic, geographic and otherwise. Hopefully you realize that WC fans really didn’t really have time to decide and drive to the championship after their semifinal ended at 3:30. I was disappointed in both Henry Clay and GRC’s turnouts for their 1st round games even though both were highly ranked, are 2 of the largest high schools in the state, and are both only minutes away from Rupp. Covington Catholic had much fewer after the 1st round and Murray didn’t have that many, but they are the farthest away and had late games. And gas is not cheap…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.