Everything posted by sportsfan1977
-
Touchstone Energy All A Classic Tournament Draw
I agree with Rose Hill I think it will come down to Elliott- Rose Hill showdown. I like Ferguson and the Faulkners in this matchup.:thumb: Rowan co. does not play in the All A
-
Were OJ and Bill worth the $150,000??
I would say it was well worth it.
-
Huntington, W.Va. Schedule
HHS will be very good. If you are going to watch them play you better get there early.:thumb:
-
Touchstone Energy All A Classic Tournament Draw
I think Elliott Co. will come out of the 16th. :thumb:
-
All A Classic state tournment brackets
Paintsville vs Elliott Co. in the first round would be a dandy.
-
5 Kentucky players make Street/Smith All- American list
I think Elliott Co. will have something to say about Russell winning the Region.
-
5 Kentucky players make Street/Smith All- American list
Little ole Elliott Co knocked ashland 1 week closer to baseball then Russell.
-
Huntington, W.Va. Schedule
He is just mad because HHS dropped ashland to pick up one of those games.
-
First Round: Boyd County @ Johnson Central
JC 35 - 14 If they keep winning are they home until The Carpet?
-
Lawrence Co. 30 Greenup Co. 20
They havent scored 30 points in a month. Will Goldsmith get another year?
-
Lawrence Co. 30 Greenup Co. 20
Wow Congrats to the Dawgs.
-
Lawrence Co. 30 Greenup Co. 20
Anybody got a score?
-
Ashland vs Huntington game cancelled?
Feb 6 should be a dandy.
-
Nicest Looking Uniforms
No offense but that is UGLY
-
Boyd-Ashland postponed
- Boyd-Ashland postponed
All I can say about this is only at Ashland.:sleep:- Huntington, W.Va. Schedule
These 2 games will be played at Marshall Cam Henderson Center. Dematha Jan 6 on ESPNU St. Patrick Feb 22 on ESPN 2- Do Cheerleaders Get Part of the Gate?
I feel for Mrs. RP:D- Huntington vs Lex Cath January 13
I think the game will be on TV WSAZ channel 3 out of Huntington will carry 4 games this year.- Can Morgan Co. still make the Playoffs?
I know they have to beat East Carter do they need any other help?- Did East Ridge win last night?
Congrats to Chester McCoy on the District win- Did East Ridge win last night?
Thanks in Advance.- Mason County 45 Lawrence County 6
I heard some of the Freshman from Lawrence didnt make the trip. But that doesnt excuse the low numbers. Lawrence co. freshman and JV both had good years but will it carry over to the varsity is any ones guess.- Johnson Central 35 Ashland 7
Good win for JC. - Boyd-Ashland postponed